NFMS Videos attention Charles and Dan December 04, 2023 11:44AM
Can I appeal to Charles Poosch and Dan Mayer to post some old farm show videos if they have any more. I am recovering from surgery and it will be a couple more months before I can get back to work on the farm and looking for something to pass the time.

Re: NFMS Videos attention Charles and Dan December 04, 2023 01:00PM
Wish I did, but at present, I believe all I've got is up and public. Hope you heal up well!

CP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2023 01:01PM by cpr.

Re: NFMS Videos attention Charles and Dan December 04, 2023 02:38PM
If you look up EEPPULLINGVIDEOS on youtube, he has a nostalgia/flashback video playlist. I don't believe there is any from the NFMS, but there is some older ATPA winter national stuff that is pretty good. Good luck on your recovery.

Re: NFMS Videos attention Charles and Dan December 05, 2023 01:51AM
Thanks guys for the info after one month and two more to go of recovery. I’m about to go starving mad. I have never been a guy that just sit in the house but it does give you some time to think. And one thought I had is getting the 1466 out of the barn and ending a 21-year-old pulling hiatus. Can’t wait for the farm show and get out and smell some diesel smoke and Charles if I see you at the Pullers championship I will stop by and say hi .

Re: NFMS Videos attention Charles and Dan December 05, 2023 01:01PM
Check out WhatssmokinPromotions lots of old footage here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2023 01:02PM by top row fan.

Re: NFMS Videos attention Charles and Dan December 06, 2023 10:55AM
I've got lots more. Just the old "time" thing.

Dan Mayer

www.pulling-reference.com
Dedicated to Preserving the History of Tractor & Truck Pulling

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,642, Posts: 229,708, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520