ship/ntpa...hhhmmm January 21, 2024 01:04PM
Went back and reread ntpa press release about the cancelation on thier spring pull in the mec in ship,says the owners don't want anymore dirt motorsports in the building..listened to 2 podcast since the man 2 weeks ago,klint references being there next year is a very good possibility,and owners are wanting to work with him..is ntpa not telling the whole story on thier cancellation??

Re: ship/ntpa...hhhmmm January 21, 2024 01:13PM
No, it has to do with the tradeshow building floor.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: ship/ntpa...hhhmmm January 21, 2024 02:35PM
You can’t rent a building, trash it, and then not expect repercussions

Re: ship/ntpa...hhhmmm January 22, 2024 02:17PM
theRightRearTire183
You can’t rent a building, trash it, and then not expect repercussions
Did the NTPA trash it last year? (Honest question - I wasn’t there.)

Re: ship/ntpa...hhhmmm January 21, 2024 07:22PM
Brent,the dirt tracks of both pulls are in 2 different buildings?
I've never watched the ntpa pull,and have nothing to reference..

Re: ship/ntpa...hhhmmm January 21, 2024 10:19PM
They are in the same building.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: ship/ntpa...hhhmmm January 22, 2024 02:49PM
Rumor there was the hotel owners and other businesses Had a fit when all the room reservations were cancelled for the NTPA pull!! They are re-thinking their decision on pulling.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2024 11:31PM by mh49.

Re: ship/ntpa...hhhmmm January 22, 2024 03:10PM
That's why it's a rumor.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: ship/ntpa...hhhmmm January 22, 2024 10:13PM
Brent, if you know everything quit playing games and just state the facts why and be done with it. you're nothing more than a pulling lot lizard.

Re: ship/ntpa...hhhmmm January 22, 2024 10:47PM
State facts? You can't even state your own name, go back to the circus you clown Bouncing

- Collin Birkholz

Re: ship/ntpa...hhhmmm January 23, 2024 01:59AM
Really? When Brent and I were in staff meetings nightly at Ship, we knew everyone in the room and didn't see you there. We were updated about proceedings, but as no ink is dry on a contract, there is nothing to share. Everything else is conjecture and I won't feed rumor mills that might hurt our chances of returning. We are thankful to the MEC for allowing us a last hurrah if it be that and a chance to "prove it" to the new leadership there. We would like to go back, but for now that's all anyone needs to know. The rest is between Klint himself and MEC management and/or whatever alternative venue may become necessary.

CP

Re: ship/ntpa...hhhmmm January 23, 2024 02:00AM
I already said in the first reply to this post where the issues stemmed from. After that, I don't know anything else.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2024 02:01AM by Brent Yaron.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,633, Posts: 229,697, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520