PULLERS CHAMPIONSHIP Selection process February 01, 2024 07:50AM
It seems to me the selections are no longer voted in by the fans. It's was great idea but only allowing fans to vote in a couple of a class of 20 is a joke. Pay out is great for a few pullers that are under a small umbrella of builders. Please go back to what pull was intended for in the beginning.

Re: PULLERS CHAMPIONSHIP Selection process February 01, 2024 10:20AM
I think you need to elaborate on this a little bit, what do you mean "selections"???? Etc etc. Plus the classes start with more than 20 if you voted in round 1

Re: PULLERS CHAMPIONSHIP Selection process February 01, 2024 10:55AM
what i want to know is why wasn't mastersons ever on the list the biggest hitter in pro stock and not on it. ive been to every tpc that they have had and it seems to be a big red show. sheltons havent even pulled this new tractor that i have seen anywhere and they make it in at louisville and second round of tpc seems funny.

Re: PULLERS CHAMPIONSHIP Selection process February 01, 2024 11:32AM
Masterson's finished in the top 3 in points and got an initial invite and declined due to farming. Shelton's got added as we were asked if they could be. We have said from the beginning that if you want to be added for a new build that you need to reach out to us and we can put you on the list. Also, I attached a picture proving they were 11th in the first round of voting with the new tractor. The red X means that the puller said they wouldn't be able to accept an invite if they got voted in due to farming or other reasons.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: PULLERS CHAMPIONSHIP Selection process February 01, 2024 11:39AM
brent thank you for clearing that up several of us have been trying to figure this out. but schumkers was in the first round of voting would have been nice to know so could have voted for someone else.

Re: PULLERS CHAMPIONSHIP Selection process February 01, 2024 11:53AM
If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: PULLERS CHAMPIONSHIP Selection process February 01, 2024 11:34AM
Planting season is why Mastersons have always declined their offer. OP, I am curious what you believe is happening here.

CP

Re: PULLERS CHAMPIONSHIP Selection process February 02, 2024 12:47AM
cpr
Planting season is why Mastersons have always declined their offer. OP, I am curious what you believe is happening here.

CP

Don't waste your time on guys who are afraid to put their real name on something.

You guys have a good thing going, keep it up.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,640, Posts: 229,706, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520