New tractors February 20, 2024 01:26PM
Any new 10,000 pro stocks going to be out this summer?

Re: New tractors February 21, 2024 04:41AM
Pro Stocks : no transgenDeere's

We know you red guys want to be green guys but if you want to commit to our side of the fence you can't do it half way.

****sorry guys posted this to the wrong thread. There was a guy who asked what rule you'd create if you could make any one rule for any class

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2024 05:41AM by BrandonA.

Re: New tractors February 21, 2024 05:40AM
Same could be said about green supers with “red” blocks, there are more and more every year but they still proudly display that Deere emblem it’s really no different.

Re: New tractors February 21, 2024 05:42AM
I 1000% agree with you. I think in all classes the block should match the sheet metal.

Re: New tractors February 22, 2024 01:05AM
Being someone that knows what everything is it would be nice to see the engines match the sheet metal. Being someone that likes variation and has friends that don't know the difference or don't care, I don't want to watch a show where everything is all the same color and sheet metal. AKA heavy supers.

Changing the rule in pro stock wouldn't change anything other than you would have more Green and less red. You'd force the red and yellow to go completely green or get out.

Re: New tractors February 22, 2024 01:56AM
You can't go back on that rule in my opinion. The hood is the only thing kind original part on these tractors so why should the engine be any different? You would lose handfuls of tractors with different hood combinations and that draws a crowd. Seeing a Fendt, New Holland, Massey, Claas, Minnie e.t.c. hood on something is pretty cool in my eyes. When classes become one chassis color dominant it becomes un exciting to watch. There is plenty of brand matching engine to sheet metal classes. It's cool to see the combinations we get out of the classes that allow swapping.

Just my 2 Cents

Re: New tractors February 22, 2024 07:11AM
There was 1,red pro at the farm show with a big block in it, you all act like they all have them. You can count on one hand how many there is in the whole country. On the other hand tally up every thing else that’s running a 400 series under their hoods. Get over it, yes it’s a stupid rule and I don’t like it. Until Rob Russel put one in pro stock it was a moot point when everyone else was putting IH engines. Couch’s had a red motor in their Green pro stock before Russel inbred his

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,675, Posts: 229,777, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason