Monroe, WI results? September 19, 2009 02:15PM
Anyone got complete results, alot of good iron there?

Re: Monroe, WI results? September 19, 2009 03:46PM
a pile of iron!!

John Kutz won super farm and the points, Forever green edition won pro stock with 11 in the class. Sweet 16 won LLSS, Considered armed and dangerous won lss with a BIG explosion from hulls little minnie mo!! terrible breakage as it blew the block into the hood! Heavy supers was won by Korths horse with no name. Nutz and boltz won 466 cant remember all of the classes though sorry. A amazing pull being that late in the year and there wasn't any standing room left before the pull started. I cant believe the track stayed as good as it did after having that many hooks on it. This is one great pull for the future if enderle wasn't the same time I cant imagine how good this pull could be! I seen 6 and a half hours of pulling for ten dollars. That is crazy

Re: Monroe, WI results? September 19, 2009 04:29PM
What a pull..This ranks up there with Hilsboro. Mu only complaint was that it was late starting (only 30 minutes), and that the Terminator sled operator must not like to go very far. Too many sled resets. I was glad to see the Ludeke sled get repaired.

Great pull and good to see other tractors that were not Badger State come and have some fun!

Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 01:06AM
What was with the 2 light supers from ILL not pulling??? Looked liked that had a problem with the sled.

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 01:42AM
the big turbo alky twister.....jason is scared of his own shadow....

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 02:40AM
i cant frikin believe it, only 6 tractors in the class gaurunteed 5 & 6. then hull blows the dam motor in half , jason runsoff crying (wearing his favorite pink panties) at this point craig is guarunteed 4th......and good money 4th....and he loads up to go home....total bullshit.....what about the fans that bought a tickit.....they didnt pay to see drivers put there helmet on and off and go home ....maybe jason should buy a bike ...a 3 wheel pedal bike...

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 04:06PM
Little Angry, you a just keep doing what you are doing. You are making my job easier because you are doing my job yourself.

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 01:43AM
I think they wanted no part of that sled!

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 07:30AM
He was crying about weight at the drivers meeting and left crying about the sled. next time stay home. I think the other guys in the class should be disappionted at the ones that left without pulling, they need to remember they were there as a class and as a class they all suffered. No offense to the others(Thank you for putting on a show!) but I think Mark needs to cut the class next year if they want to come and be cry babies the whole time, the pull doesnt need that!

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 01:41PM
I had no problem, but i guess my tractor did!

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 01:53AM
I heard they were skeered that their tractors mite breakand don`t want work on them this winter.
Cry babies if you will. everyone one else had a good time with the exception of Hull`s 670 MM.

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 02:31AM
They just saw the first Awesome pass by the Armed & Dangerous got scared, and ran for the trailer.. lol Congrats to all the Points winners, and classes winners last night, what a great way to end the season!

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 02:46AM
what the hell is wrong with jimmys sled???? we all hook it...great 4 lite super hook em and run....besides that jimmy and family are damm good people.....

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 03:13AM
He broke one of the drive chains that brings the box up. Got it fixed while the mini's pulled.

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 03:36AM
They did a dang good job getting it fixed, and ready to run again,,. if it was anyone else they would have just said screw it there is a backup... Thanks to EVERYONE for a heck of a show!!

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 04:06AM
It sucks when 007 breaks. I am sure they will get that problem fixed over the winter. As a puller and a fan of all the other diesel tractor classes there is NO other sled I would rather pull or watch being pulled. It can do the whale tail thing on certian tracks. I have been on some wild rides with that sled. Still I would rather take my chances with it than pull any other sleds. As a puller it is a fun great ride. As a fan it puts on a hell of a show. I wish the pros would have pulled Jims sled. It was a good pull Saturday. Do most of the people in the stands live in that area or did many people travel to that pull? Quite a turnout.

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 06:15AM
Came from Fort McCoy, so it was only a 3 hour drive. Hell of a pull and had a great time. Too bad I won't be here next year....Sad

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 08:06AM
Brought a load from the Mondovi Mafia to come and pull for the fans. Awesome turn out! Will definately come again next year, had a blast.

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 08:31AM
hopefully the rest of the mafia can make it next year!! But, leave michelle home!!

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 08:44AM
Those couple of light supers didn't hook because they were told they would be using The Terminator and then when 007 was up at the line for their class they said screw it. I heard that sled almost tipped Jason over earlier this year so he has a reason to not want to hook it again. I'm not gonna mention any names...but there a lot of people who do NOT like Luedke's sled. That sled is just a hog and its hard to get the sled straight again if your tractor goes where you dont want it to go.

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 10:31AM
Why would you build a light super if you don't like wild rides? Sounds like they need to find a better balance between their big egos and small balls.

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 12:19PM
I like all the negativity and criticism from all the people here about Jason and Craig packing up and going home. A...you people don't pay the bills on these tractors. B...You people also don't have to work on them and fix them. C...You people are not their family who worries about their safety. Driving a light super is a wild ride and thats why they drive them, but its a calculated risk and to go out and knowingly hook to a sled who has broke you or almost wrecked you in the past is not smart. Everyone in the class refused to hook that sled as a unified group. The officials told us " too bad., this is what you have to hook to- take it or leave it." Jason and Craig left it. The others didn't. They respected the other drivers decisions to hook and would appreciate the same respect for their decision not to.

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 01:02PM
OK, so one of you 2 had a bad ride on jimmys sled. So why did both of ya pack it up? Looked to me that if ya had some decent power a good run could of been had. But, if you leave it in the pits you would never know. I really don't give a squat about you 2 not pulling...did not miss you..probably never will.. OH and by the way pleaz stay where they have step on sleds so you don't break your tractors that you bought and have no idea of how to fix or make better and your hats should have a big L on them.

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 01:08PM
If one didn't want to fine but the red one is pretty much a light limited.Three Badger limiteds just put how many feet on Harnish today?He's better off he loaded back up.He would have looked silly up against Armed and Dangerous!Wouldn't have got within 75 feet.Like running a super farm against a pro.Lets put Pesig on Yackys and and how it works.Oh but Jason has been around the light class for many years so he so I understand why he's the only one that can't hook that sled.

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 01:11PM
So everytime a puller has a bad ride on a sled, they should never hook to that sled again? I am pretty sure every puller has had a rough ride at one time in there career. I have seen rough rides on many different sleds. It is very easy to blame the sled, when in reality the blame should be put on the driver &/or the sled together. I agree with Aaron G. If you own a light super and decide not to hook every sled you have a rough ride on, 1 of 2 things will happen. Either you will have to park the tractor because you will run out of sleds to hook to, or you need to man-up an pull the sled that you have had rough rides on prior. Lasty, I was right next to Brian Korth when he stated that he has no problems hooking to the Luedke sled, so your class was not unamious on the decision.

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 01:49PM
Would rather run on that sled any day of the year! Great work Jimmy!

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 02:40PM
well brian korth doesnt have to worry about anything finacially he doesnt own the tractor he drives.... and hulls tractor is a good runner most of the time but still has no comparison of power to anyone else that was in that class. i do agree that if they were told they would be hooking to a different sled then that is the sled they should hook... i remember my neighbor taking his turbine tractor through the air to luetkes sled. He isnt a safe person to be hooked to... ive hooked my tractor on that sled and got steered around by it. doesnt mean i wont hook it anymore. i pull for fun and my pocket book isnt big enough to rebuild a light super or prostock everytime i hook his sled and something goes wrong.... His sled is a pile of @#$%& and i dont like it and neither does anyone else but it was there so most people just delt with it. but dont be ripping on the pullers because it was their choice not to hook the sled. Anyone that doesnt have any problems with luetkes sled sleering you around or giving you problems when pulling oviously doesnt have enough power...

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 21, 2009 05:48AM
I will take the blame for light supers running on that sled.Since we have two sleds there we utilize the both so there is no reweighting of the sleds.Wev'e found it makes the show go faster and since your paying one to sit there for back up we might as well use it.With the rotation of classes the light class ended up there.there are certain classes that asked to be on certain sleds and they were one.We were last hook in our class that was right before that class,There wasn' time for them to find me.I would have changed sleds dor them.For the one that hooked anyway thank you as I hope we are good after we talked that night.And the ones that didn't?There your tractors and i feel you can do what you want.Yes I was angry the one of the ciy slicker crew went off on one of our announcers!Gotta a problem come to me!Badger State lets me make the calls down here so none of it is their problem.They have done what their been told.We want everyone to leave happy from fans to pullers so I take this personable.Thanks to everyone that came to pull and watch.And congrats to all the points winners and winners of the classes.

Re: Sorry Mark. September 21, 2009 08:25AM
Mark I apologize. I was the one who went up to the announcer stand to let them know what was going on after they brought it up a couple of times, Not to chew ass... I'm not that kind of guy. I don't "go off" on people. When I told them what the deal was...and we just declined to hook and it was not a scratch dew to breakage like he was broadcasting. He was a complete smart*ss back to me about my tractor so I turned around and left. I did not confront anyone or engage in a p*ssing match. I don't know you mark but I'm telling you right now I'm not that kind of guy. I just want to have fun and enjoy the comradre of pulling. I didn't mean for it to appear like I am a sh*t starter. I did enjoy the show and was amazed at how well run it was, not to mention how fast the tractors were pushed thru on one track.

Re: Sorry Mark. September 21, 2009 12:40PM
Thanks for admitting that.I will say that the annoucer did exactly what I would want him to say that breakage was the reason for not hooking.Sometimes keeping it simple is still best for the show.It's over and done with lets move on.The show was great and the crowd loved it.It hasbeen the talk everywhere here.Lots of thirsty people to!Just took alum. in.500 pounds!By the way folks,pop and water were served in plastic!Very happy sponsors and fans.Thanks you Bager State and the pullers that supported the added classes.

Re: Sorry Mark. September 21, 2009 12:57PM
Mark,

I am lad to see that all of the aluminum cans were recycled. Don't know if you have any control with the consessions, but I noticed that on the announcer's side, the only thing that was sold at the stands was beer. Why was there not water or sodas available? It appeared that if I wanted water or soda, I had to leave the stands and get it, but I could have had the beer brought to my seat.

Re: Sorry Mark. September 21, 2009 01:17PM
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.I have no idea why.When they served food there at the beer stand you would think they wood have had pop.!Kinda stupid bussiness right there.Well we try to put a pull on but I geuss we need to tell the Lions Club what to do to.Sorry.Will be handled next year.

Re: concessions September 21, 2009 01:35PM
Hey Mark, they did have other beverages available at the food satand. I think he was just saying that it was not brought to you in the stands like beer was, ya had to go get it is all.

Stacy

Re: concessions September 21, 2009 02:56PM
thanks Stacy, that was what I was getting at. Not a big issue, but something or next year. Ya'll did a great job! Just wish I'll be in the area for next year.

Re: Sorry Mark. September 21, 2009 01:36PM
they were selling pop on that side, I don't think it was the lion's doing that.

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 02:53PM
I think its so funny that some people get talking s__t. or a LITTLE ANGRY ...... really its not there problem. Two sleds were there who cares, let them pick who they wanted to hook to. Mabie the fans could have seen a even more kick a__. show. Besides people from lss, i heard from others that they dont like the RED L. 007 sled. come on guys this is what i thought was a sport that had good farm backgrounds and everyone is out to have fun.

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 21, 2009 06:04AM
All you BS guys suck up to Jim so to here nothing but praise from you is not new. I've seen tractors and trucks take wild rides with those sleds because the the wheels of the sled are a foot in the air letting the sled swing the pulling vehicle around. How many times have they had to pick the sled off the guard rail because of that. To many times. Maybe when it gets somebody hurt or even killed Jim might change his thoery of the way sleds work. Some of these vehicles take wild enough rides the way it is and don't need the sled makeing worse. Truth hurts so bash away.

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 02:42PM
So you are complaining about the sled......I don't know, I would say that there is just as an equal risk of you blowing your motor all to hell. You gonna blame the sled on that also? There is always a risk when you sit in the seat. But it is always easier to blame your errors on someone or something else I guess...

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 20, 2009 04:09PM
didn't seem to bother pichler or korth.they both made fine passes

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 21, 2009 03:11AM
I wouldn't have the first Idea what it like to hook to a bad sled and have a bad ride But, if sandefurs acted that way a few years ago they wouldn't have a sled to hook to after all the wild rides they took!!

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 21, 2009 03:19AM
I'm not saying all sleds are created equal, but some times the common denominator in the wild rides is the tractor/driver. It's just easier for them to point the finger at the sled then at themselves.

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 21, 2009 03:38AM
Its kinda funny about people that post messages and hide behide fake names. Jimmy's sled you have to keep straight out of the hole and maybe use the brakes to do it. I sat out for a year and didn't make many changes to the tractor ,so I was under powered for this year. But I was veay happy that I was pulling again no matter who the the sled was. We are out to put a show on for the fans that pay to see us run. You learn but watching other tractor's go down the track.
Thanks to all the fans who come out and watch
David Runkle (Earls Dream)

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 21, 2009 04:20AM
You know guys...this is our first year out with a Light super...that tractor has made 20+ hooks this year, we have had it apart four times. Most of you can't say you have done that let alone your first year out. You don't see us on here Knocking other pullers the day after a pull on a decision they make even if we may not agree...why? because its NONE OF OUR FRICKIN BUSINESS!!! Each team has to do whats best for their team, END OF STORY.

Re: Why did'nt all the light supers run?? September 21, 2009 06:15AM
I would like to say thank you Mark and all the event crew for a great show! It was awesome to see all the great iron that was there. I would like to say sorry to Mark for not hooking to that sled. I'm not putting down Jimmy's sled .007 its a great sled for some and not so good for others. I've chose not to because I have that choose. I feel I dont have quite the seat time I would like to have to compensate for a mistake I might make. Your right it could happen at any give event but you have to minimize those times. This our first season out and we have had our ups and downs. Weve been first and weve been last, even missed hooks due to break downs. We are here to have fun and this year we have had alot of fun!!! Shot I even got to sign some autographs for some young kids saturday night that made my year!!!!
For everyone else I can only hope you had as much fun as we did!!! Thanks again for a great event Mark H and the event staff.

Craig Harnish
City Slicker Gone Country

A little saying I like

Great minds discuss ideas
Average minds discuss events
Small minds discuss people

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2009 07:01AM by IHC686.

Re: Monroe, WI results? September 20, 2009 02:37PM
A large Pat on the back is deserved to the Event Staff of the Fall Nationals. All your hard work showed! I had a great time announcing the show as well as my co-part Stacy. Glad to be a part of such a spectacular event. Can't wait for next year!

Re: Monroe, WI results? September 21, 2009 06:43AM
craig,that was well put,but it wont keep me from speaking my peace,,,,and for all of u who dont know me im not just a hacker and i will say what im thinking and stand behind it........craig, get a differnt hero.......jason,buy a ntpa superfarm.........john r. anderson...608-558-5590....if you got a real problem.......p.s.pulling is not just about the puller and the purse,,,,,,its also about the assotation the event and the fans!!!!!!

Re: Monroe, WI results? September 21, 2009 01:19PM
I don't always agree with you,BUT your 100% on this one!!!

Re: Monroe, WI results? September 21, 2009 09:06AM
You got that right, Jon, Another great fall nats. pull. Thanks Mark and crew for doing so much work for us pulling fans, Thanks to all of the pullers that came and supported the event { I am not getting in to it about the 2 Light SS pullers .Their choice, Done! }, All of the BSTP folks really know how to run a pull!! The sponsers could have said no... bad econmey, but they did not, and stepped up and supported the event again, Thank you!!
Thanks to all of the fans thyat came to the pull, hope ya got your moneys worth!

Congrats. to all of the winners, and point Champions, awesome acomplisments.. Have a safe harvest every one, and thank you for a great year!

Stacy Butson

PS bring on lots of some for good riding this winter!!!

Re: Monroe, WI results? September 21, 2009 11:07AM
Amen to that Stacy. Thanks to you and Jon for doing a hell of a job all summer. I will see you at the boone swap meet and spend some time with my other hobby the white stuff!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,704, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro