ECMTPA feedback page September 20, 2009 05:28PM
What happened to the feedback page,

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 21, 2009 04:49AM
i think it got canned due to people talking smack on there.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 21, 2009 05:01AM
I was wondering the same thing, it wouldn't happen to do with a Pro field tractor beating the Pro Stockers, would it!?Eye Popping

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2009 05:07AM by farmerboy70.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 21, 2009 11:56PM
page was for comments and talk not name calling and bad mouthing. the pro field talk was the straw that broke the camels back

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 22, 2009 12:54AM
its people without tractors that 90 percent of the time run their mouth and ruin it for eveyone else. if a puller wants to talk about someone cheating i would hope that they know they can throw down some money and look that tractor over. i think all the pullers know that the pro field tractor in question is not cheating. its the thought of a tractor coming out of a smaller class and running that way.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 22, 2009 02:37AM
It is also the fact that the profield class used to be a starter class in ECMTPA. Back when it was Missouri Profielders Association guys that pulled in their had fun. Now it is just who can spend the most money, you have a select few that came in and spend more on their profield tractors than some people spend on their Limited pro tractors. It is rediculous. And every year they want to change something or another to make you spend more money.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 22, 2009 02:38PM
Don't know why they call themselves Pro Field, all they are are 82 Pro Stock with a few modifications. It's a shame that a few people turned a good beginner class into the mess it is today. The board should of stepped in, and took care of this problem before it got this far out of hand. My guess is that the tractor in question has the same motor as one of the Pro stocks, and he pulled Pro Field . That class is a joke. (Pro field)

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 22, 2009 04:08PM
This class has gotten out of control. Go back to a smaller turbo which might get some to go ahead an jump up to the 8200 pro. The board better change something.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 22, 2009 05:56PM
All that needs to be done is to put a rule in that says no class jumping. You then have to make a decision which class to pull without the changeing turbos or turning yoour pump up etc.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 22, 2009 11:19PM
That's still not going to help the people that want ot start out pulling without having to spending pro stock money right off the bat!

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 23, 2009 12:53AM
heard a rumor that their might be another class being put together that was like the old pro field rules. stock cubes stock rpm,s stock frame . could be a fun class to watch.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 23, 2009 01:12PM
They might as well join the profield and pro stock because there getting to look like the same class.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 23, 2009 03:30PM
If you look at the rules page on ECMTPA website, Section M addresses tire size. All pro field is 23.1"X34" or 20.8"X38". Super Farm and Lim Pro is limited to 24.5"X32". The way I understand it the tractor in question is legal on all issues, ie. Fuel pump, turbo, cubic inch, but is running 20.8"X38" tires. The hard biting tracks have given the advantage to the narrow tires. And if you look at the rules a Lim Pro would not be able to run 20.8"X 38".

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 23, 2009 03:49PM
As soon as the profield tractor turns his rpms up or changes turbo he is not considered a profield tractor therefore must run by 82 rules Am i correct?

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 23, 2009 05:16PM
the rule says the limit is 24.5-32, it doesnt say u cant run anything other than a 24.5. a 20.8 has a smaller footprint than a 24.5 therefore it should be legal, just my opinion.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 24, 2009 12:38AM
one of the first hooks of the year in mexico there was some tractors that usually dont pull with ecmtpa that ran 20.8's and nobody threw a fit. none of this was in question until they started winning some classes. the problem is not the tractor, its the rules.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 24, 2009 01:48AM
I think it is nothing but a dog and pony show anyway. Everything has gotten out of hand in that association in my opinion and i heard rumor that there might not be an ECMTPA in a few years because there numbers are down and they are broke. Just something to think about.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 24, 2009 01:55AM
They have been going down hill for quite awhile. If someone starts to win that is not one of the SELECT FEW it upsets the NATIVES and the wagon gets shaky. People have been run off in the past because of this and expect to see it again! There seems to be a new little Deere that has some of the natives talking quite a bit.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 24, 2009 03:37AM
the numbers are down but i dont think its from complaining and whining, it looks to me like the numbers are down all around the country. the green tractor is fun to watch and sure the "natives" might not like it but they have not said anything, they know they better build stronger to compete or stay at home. as far as money i believe they are in better shape then you might have heard. it amazes me how people can talk bad about associations, people, or pulls that they know very little or nothing at all about. there might be a few whiners in the association but point out one assocaition that doesnt have this? they still put on one of the best shows in the state of missouri and have some of the best equiptment.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 24, 2009 05:39AM
Let me give you my opinion, again just my opinion. Not everyone that pulls in that association complains or throws fits but they do have more than most. There are a few that are truly in it to help each other out and still talk to you at pulls and would offer you something if you need it, and yes I know all associations have issues. I myself know this personally. I have pulled ECMTPA and Missouri Pro Field when it was still in existance. If we would have know then what we know now we would have never voted to push them to merge. I am not perfect by any means and have did things in the past I would am not necessarily proud of but we move on from our mistakes, and admit it to bring back the friendship. Some choose not to or simply don't know how to. The association as a whole doesn't represent the few that try to keep pulling the way it should be so you end up with these type of problems. Yes rules have always been an issue with them in certain classes and there are certain individuals that need to win at all cost and some classes are too close especially the 82 and profield. Yes everyone must find their limit on how far they can go but some seem to think money is endless. Thats great if you can and more power to you but not everyone is in that ballpark. I know because we knew the day would come when people would start spending money buying complete tractors or already built engines and we would just have to be content where we are at and thats what we chose. Some couldn't and thats why some have only the tractor as a family and nothing else. I have pulled ECMTPA only a few times this year and it was nice to visit some of the people we still enjoy seeing and miss and will actually talk to you but it did make me realize why I don't to pull with them much anymore. I want to make clear, no disrespect to those who I consider the ones that I enjoy to talk to but the arrogance, attitudes and the need to win competition of many is rediculous and not the place for me or a family and probably more of the reasons many tractors got parked or sold. I will just pull were I want when I can and thats fine with me, it does what it does because thats what my budget allows. Its kinda like this, most of them that pull we didn't know when we started pulling and I don't care if I know them now. The older I get the more you seen what you should and shouln't have done but again you move on and thats what I did. Hopefully they can all see where they been and where they need to go. Oh and I will put my name on here unlike others.
Tom Bruckerhoff

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 24, 2009 05:52AM
well put tom. i have always had the mind set that if we cant go to a pull, get last place and still have a good time then we are in this sport for the wrong reason. that also could be because we most usually fight for the last place spot.. but like you said, our tractor performs to about what my budget allows and thats fine by me.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 24, 2009 09:34AM
if you are having such a good time fighting for last place then why are you complaining about?

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 24, 2009 01:32PM
I personally think that with one of the top board members being a pro-field puller that he can help push alot of these new rules through the orginization .I think that they should elect someone from the 8200 pro-stock class to take over his position. Then maybe they could try to get back to the way pro-field used to be. More cost efficent for the rest of us!

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 24, 2009 01:43PM
The only one here to blame is the pullers .If you do not like the way things are run don;t pull.We seen this done at the last pull were most of the 8200pro guys went to hardin istead of cape. This is the only way you get peoples attention. If fewer pullers show up things will change. But this profield class is getting way out of control

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 25, 2009 12:40AM
who said i was complaining. and the board member you are talking about is one of the nicest guys in the association. i dont think there is any hidden agenda there like you are implicating. my personal opinion is the rules are out of hand, but what do you do. keep pullin and havin a good time.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 25, 2009 03:09AM
The board member does not twist things to get them through he works his ass off laying the tract out, flagging and taking care of alot of things. He has to follow the rules like anyone else. The tractor that is being mentioned was checked by officials before the pull even started and was told he was legal. The Prostock class just didn't like getting beat. It is easier to complain about everyone and anything when you are not winning. And as far as the profield tractor in the prostock class the prostock wanted to get more tractors in that class so they suggested pulling in that class they knew what the tractor run like.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 25, 2009 05:19AM
Why don't any of you sign your name. Typical gutless few of ECMTPA. All talk to you get to the meeting then everyone is buddy buddy and everything is great. And I will agree like someone told me who used to pull the 82 many many years ago said, until you remove a certain few from the power at be it will always be the same old same old.
Tom

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 25, 2009 01:25PM
Tom, the fact that your on this site now twice bashing ECMTPA when you dont even have a dog in this fight tells us alot about you.You have never done much in ECMTPA,on or off the track.You bitch about the powers that be,but have never gotten involed to help change things.As for as arrogance and attitudes goes,sometimes you get what you give.Answer this,why do you continue to come to the Washington pull only to bump the sled or flood your tractor with water?Go ahead and call me names,thats what we come to expect.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 25, 2009 02:20PM
Well first of all if I new who you were that would help, then I guess will see if you post your name. A little bad luck lately at a few pulls that has gotten a bit old even for me, but it shows me what you think of others hard luck but thats ok I can take it. Just my opinions like I stated above on what I've seen over the years. Sorry if it upsets you that much. Just thought I would throw my two cents worth in and boy did I get a lot of change back. Meanwhile I'll just keep bumping the sled, I've been getting good at it.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 25, 2009 06:53PM
Here's an interesting fact. the points winner in the profield class, 8200 pro class and the 9500 limited pro class all had there motors and turbos built by the same person.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 26, 2009 12:21AM
Well now we know what the real issue is.Its not about the profield with tires that have a smaller footprint than the prostocks tires.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 26, 2009 01:21AM
The real issue is that the board let the pro field change the rules to basicly the 82 pro stock. A pro field tractor should be no ware near the top in the 82, just like the 82s are no ware near the top when they pull the 4.1 class! There should be a noticable difference.

Re: ECMTPA feedback page September 26, 2009 02:10PM
think its a little bit of both, profield tractors out of control and wo built this tractor in question.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,844, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,971.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro