Lambada comes to pull NTPA Unlimted 2010 November 19, 2009 02:37PM
Heard that the many time Euro Cup champ Lambada is going to pull this coming summer with NTPA. After hearing this news, I wonder if Bill V will still sit out next year???
This will be a very interesting summer with these guys over here, They run hard and almost never break. They use the Hemis with 14`s, 3 in the mod and 4 in the Unlimited.

Re: Lambada comes to pull NTPA Unlimted 2010 November 19, 2009 03:56PM
So Perry is this really true or are you yanking our chain again trying to make me look stupid? Its not like I need your help doing that.

Re: Lambada comes to pull NTPA Unlimted 2010 November 19, 2009 11:59PM
Actually I heard the same rumor in Bowling Green this summer. I hope it works out for 2010, it will make things very interesting.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Lambada comes to pull NTPA Unlimted 2010 November 20, 2009 12:09AM
It is FACT, No Joke. My Dutch buddy Dirk, told me about it. They made it offical at the Euro cup Banquet last weekend.

Re: Lambada comes to pull NTPA Unlimted 2010 November 20, 2009 12:44PM
Rod Doc, I wood never yank yer chain for no good reason, other than the Punky post, that was too good to pass up,!!! But, No Kidding now, We will have a Dutch mod competing heads up this summer on the ntpa curcut. Not sure of any details yet, but when I find out, I will pass that info along.
You Going to Gordyville Doc??/
Perry

. November 20, 2009 01:09PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2023 12:06PM by ST.

Re: Lambada comes to pull NTPA Unlimted 2010 November 20, 2009 02:10PM
ST,

You pulling at Louisville in Feb ?

. November 21, 2009 07:11AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2023 12:01PM by ST.

Re: Lambada comes to pull NTPA Unlimted 2010 November 22, 2009 08:15PM
Hey.. you think they bring a tractor over to take one engine off ? Winking

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Sascha November 23, 2009 08:44AM
Hey Sascha, they'd better watch out or they might just get (American) Thunder Strucked LOL LOL LOL

J/K it's all for grins

Re: Sascha November 23, 2009 09:19AM
We're kinda glad to have them over there next season Smiling

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Sascha November 28, 2009 05:26AM
Hey Sascha, they gonna take one off and run any PPL pulls. I know I'll see them at Chapel Hill, B.G.,Tomah, and The Fort if they have them back.

Re: Sascha November 28, 2009 07:16AM
Is that a statement or a question?

Re: Sascha November 29, 2009 01:26AM
Just wondering if they plan on hitting any PPL events

Re: Sascha November 29, 2009 01:49PM
I don't think so...
There is no ties between the European Pulling Association and PPL at all. Never seen any PPL reps in Europe so far?!

Re: Lambada comes to pull NTPA Unlimted 2010 November 21, 2009 01:27AM
With all dew respect to Team Lambada, they will probably come up short. They have never pulled on any of these tracks over here, and they will be one engine shy. Bill puts 10-15 feet just about every run. Kathy has 5 with 14's and will be very tough. So will Bob Jostock with his new tractor.

Re: Lambada comes to pull NTPA Unlimted 2010 November 21, 2009 03:36AM
Granted, I too feel Lambada will be in deep over here, I have seen them several times in Europe and they run very stong there, So it should be interesting see what happens.

Re: Lambada comes to pull NTPA Unlimted 2010 November 21, 2009 04:46AM
Oh yea it'll be interesting, I can't wait to see it in person

Re: Lambada comes to pull NTPA Unlimted 2010 November 22, 2009 06:48AM
Weight might be a issue for them as someone pointed out.

Re: Lambada comes to pull NTPA Unlimted 2010 November 25, 2009 10:58PM
They are working on the weight and will run 4 Knox Hemis with 14-71s.
Not many "structural important" parts of that tractor are "non american".
Should request back all the duty paid for the parts at the border ...

Parts list of the tractor reads "Knox, Banter, Humpco, Midwest, Firestone, ....".
The frame was built here, but being a wedge frame there is probably little spectacular difference in that.

What they are is a family of hard working people with a good budget and a very professional outfit. Doubt they'll bring the truck and trailer over though.

Re: Lambada comes to pull NTPA Unlimted 2010 November 26, 2009 02:25PM
Sasha, I read Fonda's message board that you seemed very knowledgable in the technical end of pulling. We are running a 2wd truck in the NTPA Region and a Grand-national truck when in our area. I am trying to figure out how to get the ratio of planitaries. The sun gear is 20th, 3 pinons -16th each,outer ring gear 52nd. Do you add the sun and pinon together, then divide into the 52nd ring gear? Also to find the final ratio, without taking the rear axle apart. With a needle bearing cross could you raise one rear wheel off the ground, rotate the wheel 2 times, and count the rotation of driveshaft to get the final ratio? Two times with one wheel off the ground and one locked to go through the spyder carrier.
Thank you for your time.

Re: Lambada comes to pull NTPA Unlimted 2010 November 26, 2009 03:07PM
Count the number of teeth on the sun gear...
Count the number of teeth on the axle gear...
Divide the axle into the sun then add 1....

Re: Lambada comes to pull NTPA Unlimted 2010 November 26, 2009 08:39PM
correct
And you can also jack up one wheel, stop the other... count rotation on input shaft and divide by 2

Re: Lambada comes to pull NTPA Unlimted 2010 November 28, 2009 11:09PM
the little lady with the big mod will spank em over here!!

Re: Lambada comes to pull NTPA Unlimted 2010 June 22, 2010 10:33PM
do you mean de littel lady ho got spanked in ahoy (rotterdam(Winking

Re: Lambada comes to pull NTPA Unlimted 2010 June 22, 2010 11:43PM
WHY ARE WE READING A POST FROM NOV 2009 AT THE TOP OF THIS BOARD IN JUNE 2010? THATS REDICULOUS! Angry

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason