looking for good picture November 22, 2009 12:28PM
I am looking for a really good side shot of our truck to get shirts made, does anyone have anything . Kathy

Re: looking for good picture November 22, 2009 02:32PM
Here is one for ya to try out.

Re: looking for good picture November 23, 2009 05:30AM
Do you have the picture or is it posted somewhere, that's like the perfect shot that I'm looking for. Kathy

Re: looking for good picture November 23, 2009 06:08AM
Congrats on the Best Appearing 2WD award.

Re: looking for good picture November 23, 2009 06:45AM
Thanks, just wish we could have been there for Mitch to get it since he is the master mind behind the paint jobs. Good thing he works cheap for mom and dad LOL

Re: looking for good picture November 24, 2009 09:46AM
This my photo. If you would like it pm me your address and i will get a copy out to ya.

Re: looking for good picture November 22, 2009 10:50PM
Kathy,
I saw the photo of your truck that Fuelish Fan posted, and I must say, the truck looks great.
If you are not familiar with Excel Sportswear, let me give you a bit of info. My name is Patty and I work with pullers from around the world with custom pulling shirts. The shirts that we do though, are quite different.
Rather than just scanning an image of the truck, we hand draw your truck from scratch and get the most detailed graphics available on the market today.
On a side note, I wanted to let you know that the majority of out layouts are drawn from still shots of the trucks/tractors. we can add motion to the images once drawn.
If you could, please take a moment to check out some of our work and give a call so we can discuss what we can do for you a bit more.

[excelsportswear.info]

Oh, and dont forget with Excel, there are no art, screen or setup fees.
I look forward to talking with you soon.
SIncerely
Patty

Excel Sportswear
800-784-8857
pwhitaker@excelsportswear.com

Re: looking for good picture November 24, 2009 01:41PM
Here's one.. Flagman's in the way a bit though.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,792, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member Jason