"Alcohol Engineered" JD Tractor February 12, 2010 03:54AM
I recently saved a picture of the side tins of the Alcohol Engineered JD. I am assuming it is a super stock of some sort due to the name, but honestly cannot remember where I saw the picture at. I think it is truly one of the most unique paint jobs I have ever seen, let alone comical. Whoever owns that tractor ought to be proud. Whoever painted that mural, you are one talented individual. Good luck this year.

Re: "Alcohol Engineered" JD Tractor February 12, 2010 04:49AM
Nope, not a Super Stock. That's the 466 Hot Farm of Jesse and Jason Niemeier, out of Janesville, WI. The alcohol just refers to the fact that they injest it, not inject it!

Good group of guys, and always happy to help us with our tractor. Now if only it were IH red . . .

Re: "Alcohol Engineered" JD Tractor February 12, 2010 04:51AM
it is a 466 hot farm from janesville wisconsin that runs badger st. It is a good running tractor and like you said it is quite a paint job!

Re: "Alcohol Engineered" JD Tractor February 12, 2010 06:31AM
Thanks for the info. I guess that is what I get for ass-uming and not knowing. Still an awesome paint job none the less.

Re: "Alcohol Engineered" JD Tractor February 12, 2010 03:17PM
Very talented work. Except, it's Ingest it.

Re: "Alcohol Engineered" JD Tractor - Hey EP February 13, 2010 01:14AM
EP Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very talented work. Except, it's Ingest it.

I am sure this was done intentionally to correlate "j" in the two words. While we are on the topic, what do you think about the Double Down semi that pulls from Ohio with two aces painted on his semi? Now that doesn't make any sense.

Re: "Alcohol Engineered" JD Tractor - Hey EP February 13, 2010 01:36AM
Actually that truck is from IL. What doesn't make sense about it? If ya got two aces in black jack generally your gonna split them and Double Down.

Re: "Alcohol Engineered" JD Tractor - Hey EP February 13, 2010 01:25PM
That is not doubling down, just splitting pairs and betting on the second hand. Doubling down is placing a second bet of the same amount and only getting one card.

Re: "Alcohol Engineered" JD Tractor February 12, 2010 07:10PM
its a 466 hot farm that runs bstp it run preety good

Re: "Alcohol Engineered" JD Tractor January 24, 2011 01:48PM
mmztu
I recently saved a picture of the side tins of the Alcohol Engineered JD. I am assuming it is a super stock of some sort due to the name, but honestly cannot remember where I saw the picture at. I think it is truly one of the most unique paint jobs I have ever seen, let alone comical. Whoever owns that tractor ought to be proud. Whoever painted that mural, you are one talented individual. Good luck this year.

Hey, thanks for posting the nice picture of Alcohol Engineered. We (Psycolorgy & Pro-Image Graphix) actually did that one in vinyl (it's one huge decal) in 2007 or 2008...Chris and I had a great time drawing it up--we were dying the whole time! Glad people like it and REALLY glad the owners like it! Thanks! Smiling

Take care, all!
--Nika

Re: "Alcohol Engineered" JD Tractor January 24, 2011 02:07PM
The first time I walked in Jasons shop I was asked in the first minute "Need a Blatz!!!" Great guys and a good friend!!!

Re: "Alcohol Engineered" JD Tractor January 24, 2011 03:31PM
whats a price range to have 2 side shields airbrused? gonna need some done this winter and was checking around for prices? something with good detail like ones you have done on recent tractors?

Re: "Alcohol Engineered" JD Tractor January 25, 2011 04:18AM
To Psycolorgy
whats a price range to have 2 side shields airbrused? gonna need some done this winter and was checking around for prices? something with good detail like ones you have done on recent tractors?

Thank you for the inquiry--you can visit our Facebook page where we explain our process , pricing and other frequently asked questions. If you already have a Facebook account, go here for Info/FAQ:
[www.facebook.com]

and here for our work process:
[www.facebook.com]

If you do not have a Facebook account you may visit our business page Info/FAQ here:
[www.facebook.com]

and our work process page here:
[www.facebook.com]

If you have any further questions please feel free to give us a call or send us an email! Thank you!
--Nika
Psycolorgy
608-884-3260 Shop Line
nika.psycolorgy@gmail.com
[www.facebook.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,648, Posts: 229,717, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,068, Posts: 225,907.

Our newest member JD_8520