whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? March 01, 2010 12:58PM
Was wondering when the first hot stock type pull is in new york or northern Pa thanks

Re: whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? March 02, 2010 07:50AM
I would say in Cincinatius ny (Not possitive on the spelling) somewhere around the last weekend in may. Then a week or two after in Mount Upton.

Re: whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? March 02, 2010 08:33AM
do you have any contact info for that pull in cincinatus? thanks you

Re: whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? March 02, 2010 08:49AM
Mt upton ny the begining of may I think the week before cinn then theres a pull the week after cinn in mt upton to.

Re: whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? March 03, 2010 02:56AM
cincypulls.com i think

Re: whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? March 03, 2010 01:06PM
Yes, Cincinnatus is the first pull i know of, Its memorial day weekend, saturday and sunday, not sure which day trucks and tractors are yet. Any questions call me 607-745-4264 Ed

Re: whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? March 03, 2010 10:11PM
hey ed, if you can any chance this year you guys up there could switch it up and pull tractors on saturday and trucks on sunday??? I know the boys from vermont would deffinatly appreciate it, and us guys from jersey wouldnt mind either....makes for a real rough start to the work week...thanks for the thought

Re: whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? March 04, 2010 12:58AM
so what about the truck guys?especially the diesel guys.i have news for you,a large majority of people in our area will be there to watch the trucks,especially the diesel trucks.not the 42 tractor classes with 90 h.p. engines.someone had to say it

Re: whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? March 04, 2010 01:48AM
Are the guys with the trucks traveling 6 hours to get there? Because i know how far it is from addison to there, and also from upstate ny to get there and if its on a saturday theres a good chance there will be alot more tractors there. But then again i guess it is hard for all your street legal trucks to get out of bed on a sunday morning to drive 15 mins to the pull.

Re: whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? March 04, 2010 04:21AM
i live nowhere near there and the truck isnt street legal.i guess you are right as far as travel.i am starting to get pissed thats all.the diesel truck sport is growing in interest with people and it is time we are not second rate! the attitude of f those guys is all wrong and that is what i got out of that post.

Re: whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? March 04, 2010 08:40AM
I didnt know anyone was forcing you to go to the pull. I guess if you cant handle switching back and forth each year then the real men will have to pull on sunday again. Sense this is i believe the second year the tractors have been on a sunday. And also sense there are as said before 40 class's of tractors that are 95 horse that no one wants to see what would be the point in haveing the guys drive down from vermont to put on a hell of a show anyways. We can just have 2 classes of diesel trucks put on a complete afternoon event for the crowd.

Re: whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? March 04, 2010 12:48PM
How bout it Jordan! every tom dick and harry has a diesel pickup the put a chip in and all of a sudden its a pro stock pickup....give me a break you seen one you've seen em all pull every once in a while one will surprise you.....the tractor are where the show is at!!!

Re: whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? March 04, 2010 11:51PM
sounds just peachy to me.

Re: whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? March 05, 2010 12:57AM
I will put the word in at our next meeting, i was hopin for the same thing, not that it matters with a tractor in pieces.

Re: whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? March 05, 2010 10:58AM
how many pulls do you have this year and where are they, thanks

Re: whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? May 02, 2010 09:19AM
Cincinnatus will have 2 events this year, may 29 and 30 and labor day weekend in september.Tractors will be sat the may 29 and the tractors will be may 30 any question call me at 607-745-1560 there will be a new tire rule for 4500,5500,6500,7500 stock max tire width 15.5 unless you run 30 inch or under you may still run 18.4 also we will add in addition to the reg stock classes we will offer a pace class for 5500,6500,and 7500,but will still run the reg classes for the 5500,6500,and 7500 also we are working on some sponser for the purse in some classes sould have some numbers by early next week if you have any ideas or concerns email me at cincypulls@yahoo.com

Re: whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? May 05, 2010 09:51AM
canandaigua has the first pull I think.It is their third year on saturday memorial weekend.contact Rod at 585-770-4695.nice pull

Re: whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? May 08, 2010 02:59PM
Blackrock raceway with western new york profarm pullers, heavy pro-farm ,505 cubes ,any turbo whose intake and exhuast add up to 6" or less(3x3,2.8x3.2 ect),24.5s ,10,000lbs.540 cid or less limited to 3500 rpm(enforced) all safety required . 716-866-2114 for details . pull mis on may 22nd @ 4pm.

Re: whens the first NY or northern PA hot stock type pull? May 09, 2010 03:55PM
many pull listed for pa, ny, and other states [localtractorpulls.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,700, Posts: 229,800, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard