whats the most horsepower? May 03, 2010 10:58AM
whats the most horsepower? that u could get out of a 404 in a 4430 ? thanks

Re: whats the most horsepower? May 03, 2010 02:26PM
how much money do you have and when do you want to stop?

Re: whats the most horsepower? May 03, 2010 04:23PM
About 125-4000hp depending on the air tempeture

Re: whats the most horsepower? May 04, 2010 12:26AM
lots of comedians on here... lol. your question is kind of vague but assuming you are talking about a hot farm kind of tractor with little modification I will say around 300 HP with just stock stuff and pump turned up with good running equipment and timing. With bigger charger and say a 400 cc pump you could go to 400 HP. at that point you are going to have clutch issues and head gasket issues probably. so, depending on what you want to spend, you may want to stop there.

Re: whats the most horsepower? May 04, 2010 05:38AM
thanks bill r to all the other dickheads atleast my tractor shows up up wheres yours o wait you aint got one

Re: whats the most horsepower? May 04, 2010 05:52AM
ha thats funny y does everyone block there self to afraid for someone to find out who they are yeah show your face at west alexander on the 29 of may @#$%& with your so called tractor let me know who you be so i know who to laugh at when i kick your ass ahah oh wait that wonthappen cause mines junk ah

Re: whats the most horsepower? May 04, 2010 06:01AM
hey bill r sounds like the zztop is back to his old self lol must of got his balls out of the old ladies jewelary box

Deereman May 04, 2010 02:51PM
If you already have a pulling tractor and runs as good as you say in your previous statement, then why are you asking how much hp a 404 can make? Seems you would have a pretty good idea, and know what to change to make it better.

Re: Deereman May 05, 2010 01:55PM
I love it when you talk so tough. Your a man's man, a real man. Why don't you get a horse and go live in the mountains someplace and stop bothering everybody. Then again, maybe you already do?

Re: Deereman May 05, 2010 02:10PM
to jeff rogers no one ask you to reply to this message so how the @#$%& am i bothering you oh wait all you guy talkin @#$%& were never young and trying to get into tractor pulling im the first young guy thats even ask a damn question on here so sorry for asking a question as for having a tractor with 404 i got a 4020 and i am working on a 4430 thats why i ask thought maybe people would be nice guess i was wrong thanks anyways good luck to all that have gave advise see you out there swpa pullers!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: wait Kbacker May 05, 2010 03:57AM
Dammit thats funny!!!! I guess I didnt know the rules of engagement LOL SO yeah!!!! Hold on I gotta go get my gas can LOL

I am NOT a JD guy May 05, 2010 02:19PM
I hope somebody mentions that a 404 out of a 4020 aint gunna make much more than 180hp without some serious head work. Don't expect to put a big huffer and pump on there and make gobs of power and torque. They just don't breathe well enough without some help. I've seen guys around try this year after year, they blow alot of smoke, they make alot of heat and noise, but not alot of power.

Re: wait Kbacker May 06, 2010 12:55PM
Hey George, still checking the mail box daily, but for some reason no check shows up. Maybe you should just send the parts back!!!

Re: wait Kbacker May 07, 2010 07:06AM
nah i will take care of it another way call you to nite jon to get your address sorry sir

Re: wait Kbacker May 07, 2010 12:07PM
How much do u wanna spend and do u wanna b able 2 farm with it or just pull it i had a 4430 and kept some parts that i wanna sell

Re: wait Kbacker May 07, 2010 02:05PM
what kind of parts do you have?

Re: wait Kbacker May 08, 2010 05:34AM
good parts lol bill r. this is pulloff only the best of everything here ahah

Re: wait Kbacker May 08, 2010 06:43AM
I was just tryin to help but u seem rude and it sounds like u dnt pay 4 parts anyway

Re: wait Kbacker May 09, 2010 07:48AM
He doesn't pay for parts.........there have been several people burnt on here by George................

Re: wait Kbacker May 09, 2010 08:51AM
Good to know thanks

Re: wait Kbacker May 10, 2010 10:04PM
I have spoken with Deereman one the phone personally, and on here in the past when he has had that turd he calls a 4430 pulling tractor up forsale, he is a rude ignorant bastard, I have no idea why anyone would even consider doing busniess with him, he has told me what was done to his big little 404, and I was not impressed, I really do wish after hearing how powerful it sounds to be, that he would bring that thing to eastern PA, north western NJ or even cincinattus NY, you all can not imagine the ammount of pleaseure it would bring myself and others to put about 20 feet on that piece of junk,

Re: wait Kbacker May 11, 2010 03:16AM
Some people shouldn't pull, and he's one of them. I've talked to him on the phone before about some parts we had for sale, and I bet I lost count at 30 for the times he used the F word.

Re: wait Kbacker May 11, 2010 02:07PM
DIDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: wait Kbacker May 12, 2010 03:46AM
is he the one that owns the jolly green?

Re: wait Kbacker May 12, 2010 05:02AM
no differant last name

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,698, Posts: 229,797, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard