Info clinton- 812-530-6456
Jerry- 812-525-9261
Caleb- 812-530-7609

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 09, 2010 08:13AM
Is pull free for spectators? Thanks.

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 09, 2010 01:37PM
yeah its free parking and admission

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 10, 2010 10:22AM
Just wanted to drag this thread back 2 front page. Lets hope rain misses freetown. Hope to see all there.

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 12, 2010 07:32AM
I guess it doesn't take 800 cubes to win a mph class! Its also ok for a 903 to run, but kick the 6030's out. That's the solution for all brush pulling.

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 12, 2010 09:39AM
The 903 has no business in a farm class. To me taking a 500cu perkins out and putting in a 903 cummins and dropping classes doesnt fly. If it was still in the hot farm class where it started out they sure wouldnt allow it. The tube frame and engler hitch dont belong either. I dont know the answer to the 6030 dilema. Alot of previous guys have made it ruff for newcomers to pull these tractors now. U can argue the 619 thing all day. I dont have all the answers and this will probably really open a can of worms. But this is just MY opinion. And every knows about opinions.

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 12, 2010 09:56AM
Guess when u get the popcorn popper running good it can really pop some corn.

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 12, 2010 10:41AM
First off this bis not a hot farm class it is open farm pulling and our tractor meets the rules 100 percent, we run 3000 rpm 20.8 tires and whatever weight the class is. That engine came out of a massey 4880 tractor just like the 619 that the big block deeres are running came out of an articulated tractor. as far as the beginners getting started in pulling most pulls run mph classes. If you are going to run open farm then you run under the same rules we do and you understand those rules when you show up at a pull. The funniest part of all of this is not one puller has came up in person and complained to us about what we are running, instead a select few wait until they get home and hide behind their fake identities on the computer and all of a sudden you have all the answers, grow up.

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 12, 2010 10:43AM
Shut up about the 903 and 619 crap! They aren't ruining any classes or preventing anyone from getting started into pulling. Its an open class and there are no rules. 2 stock blocks won in the mph last night so if you want to pull its not hard just go out and buy a tractor. Either play the game or stay home.

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 13, 2010 05:59AM
Not one person i talked to thought the 903 ran that good anyway.....

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 13, 2010 07:03AM
it must had run good won both 6030 classes and the 13000 open and got 5th in the 115000 class just cause when they pulledthe track was muddy and got better as the class went on ....

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 13, 2010 09:23AM
heard the 6030s broke......

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 13, 2010 02:39PM
i want to thank everyone that came and everyone that stayed through the rain all i have had is compliments about the pull and had we know that the massey had a tube frame and engler hitch he would not have pulled i had never seen the tractor before if someone or him had told us what he had we wouldnt have this problem. the stahl family said thank you very much and thought the pullers were all great people to take time to do this and hope to see everybody next year thank you clinton walls

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 14, 2010 12:36AM
Your rules said nothing about no tube frames ,or engler hitches. The rules said 20.8x 38, 3000RPM.

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 14, 2010 12:43AM
Is a tube frame stock no! period everyone else might make mods but there frame rails are stock and its just tractor pulling quit whining and give it up! the massey should have ran the mph classes though like the rules said! Clinton nice pull see u gain next year and good luck to you this year!

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 14, 2010 02:56AM
Thank You No one else would sign up for the 6030 class so he offered to sign up that way so it would start the class sorry if this offended anyone

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 14, 2010 03:59AM
The majority of the tractors (90 percent plus), irregardless of brand, did have (and have had for quite sometime) modified hitches.

SEVERAL had Engler/Halsag style hitches. Plenty of others had shortened/adjustable, etc.

If someone is going to start policing or not allowing modified hitches, better get it in black white what your looking for.

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 14, 2010 04:37AM
What do you pull

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 14, 2010 02:52AM
its farm stock last time i checked none of our 38 internationals and 2 allis had NO TUBE FRAME OR ENGLER HITCHES!

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 14, 2010 03:49AM
No one would sign up for the 6030 classes because that class is a joke. Furthermore the reason behind that class is even funnier. Come on boys this isn't about plowing a field. This is tractor pulling and telling people to stay home when your having a benefit pull is also smart. Nonetheless people supported you last year till 3:30 in the morning. Congratulations popcorn popper i'm glad you showed the boys that it doesn't take a 6030 with 800 cubes to win. Cause they all got 800 cubes including the 5020's.

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 14, 2010 04:25AM
Does anyone have the results for the tractor classes???

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 14, 2010 04:34AM
you guys want to whine about something that didnt go your way imagine what amanda stahls parents went through this week when she shouldve been graduating they said it had been a very rough week. and all they have is compliments and praise for all the pullers that were there and they cant imagine that people would drive 2 to 3 hours just to pull and support the scholarship again thank you for coming and pulling and thanks for all the whiners that stayed home and if your a 5020 or 6030 the class will be there next year ''BUT NO WHINERS'' really good pull for teenagers to have put it on. IF YOU THINK THIS IS ALOT OF WORDS AND YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN YOU CAN CALL CALEB 812-530-7609 JERRY 812-525-9261 IF STAHL FAMILY SEEN HOW YOU TALKED ABOUT IT THEY WOULD BE APPALLED. NOW GET OVER IT

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 14, 2010 05:03AM
We are just trying to prove a point. The 6030's and 5020's don't win every pull like you said they do. Yea they beat the tractor that won't tighten the chain. It has nothing to do with the girl that lost her life. We would have supported that charity 100%, but its the fact that you guys have to have your little chicken s*** rules that kept us from supporting. If I recall I think you guys were whining at a pull 2 years ago because the 6030's could pull in the mph. Its not about cubic inch or big block deeres in the mph, its about hooking it up and driving it. Therefore, look forward to seeing you boys in the future and can't wait to whip your international.
Lata on kids!!!

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 14, 2010 05:08AM
just call caleb at 812-530-7609 and we will settle this

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 14, 2010 06:39AM
Caleb ,Jerry everyone that put this pull on did a GREAT Job even though the conditions were not favorable for the pull Again guys thanks for all the hard work and pulling through it , It was still a good time for a good cause ....
Just MY 2 Cents

SOIN1466

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 14, 2010 07:00AM
I agree with previous post. You done the best with what you had and you made money for a good cause. These "tiffs " happen at every pull. Trust me. Keep focused on the good stuff and please have this pull again. How many places can u unload on the city streets and not have to fite the mud. And not many pulls that dont charge admission. You cant please everyone. Losing a classmate im sure is a terrible thing. But keepn her spirit alive through this event is a great thing to do.

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 14, 2010 08:45AM
Deereman grow up it was never about red or green it was for a good cause to benefit a scholarship fund in memory of a young girl they just seperated the classes so that true farm stock tractors could come pull im sure that no one there missed you or your whining buddies!

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 14, 2010 09:41AM
I thought the open class with no 6030s was a great thing. I know that some of the tractors in the class had bigger motors but it was still a close class.

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 15, 2010 08:52AM
To the people arguing that this is a farm stock class, and engler hitches and tube frames should not be allowed.
I was a spectator at the pull, and upon reviewing the tractors, It came to my attention that I would suspect that over 90 percent of the tractors there are not even used for farming. And if I was guessing, several of the owners are not even farmers. So quit your whining.

I also thought that it was a good pull despite the weather, but who ever ran it made the best of it. Look foward to coming back next year, maybe with a tractor.

Re: Freetown truck and tractor pull June 16, 2010 04:36AM
Come on guys its an ex hot farm tractor. I know im gonna hear the we met the rules criteria again. Dont think that will happen everywhere. Just my prediction.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009