ESP WNYTPA National Champs August 09, 2010 12:49PM
Though the years we have a strong legacy of quality hard working competitors who have taken their share of national PPL,NTPA,TNT etc championships. I would like to see a list of those who know more than me work on listing past champions.who cut their teeth here.

A few that I can think of

Joe Flannery 4x4 excellence in motion
Tom Dickerson SS 20 mule team
Joe Eder Mod chev thunder
Dave Lakowski never say never or again
Zorn Brothers Super Farm

How about other major traveling tours
Mark Cook Bad Medicine

How about Prestige Pulls

Boxler SS Special Bowling Green 1987

Who has Won Hamburg ?

I would like to see this list on the ESP site and I will work on providing a picture of each one.

Re: ESP WNYTPA National Champs August 10, 2010 12:31AM
Jeff, check out the pulling reference website. All the national champions as well as the all the big pull winners including Hamburg.

Re: ESP WNYTPA National Champs August 10, 2010 03:44AM
Thanks I know the site well Dan is a good friend and many of the pictures are mine. I was hopping to generate some talk about great history we have in wnytpa and ESP and get away from the negative talk about one tractor or the other dominating a class.Many of these past champs were dominate before they stuck out to bigger circuits.

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,657, Posts: 229,735, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,071, Posts: 225,919.

Our newest member JD_8520