nfms tractor pull officals are a joke November 05, 2010 03:46PM
I was congradutating a puller that made the pull for 2011. He informs me that that there was a cheater with fuel and water from the 2010 super farm class and in his first show and he said so. And in the finals he also cheated and won and when he was told he cheated he admitted he did, qand he said so waht the said big deal.

Re: nfms tractor pull officals are a joke November 05, 2010 04:47PM
I need clarification here.

Re: nfms tractor pull officals are a joke November 05, 2010 04:54PM
Who cares, NFMS pull sucks! Short track, small seats, expensive food, crappy rules. Much rather go to tomah or bowling green. Enough said!

Re: nfms tractor pull officals are a joke November 05, 2010 07:20PM
Just someone that can't spell well trying to disguise that they are jealous of the folks that are honored to get to work the pull in some capacity, while they are relegated to spectator.
That, or just another whiny super farm puller that didn't get an invite.

Re: nfms tractor pull officals are a joke November 06, 2010 10:07AM
there are no invitations pal,there application forms you fill out and send in,get it right numb nuts

Re: nfms tractor pull officals are a joke November 06, 2010 10:17AM
OK, you apply THEN you get invited or you could say, application was accepted. picky people!

Re: nfms tractor pull officals are a joke November 07, 2010 11:46AM
Nope, just another super farmer that can't COMPREHEND what he reads.
See, you APPLY to go.
If you are ACCEPTED, then you get INVITED to the pull.
Pretty simple, unless you pull a manure spreader yanker (AKA super farm).
Works the same way at Kemper, and Murray, Ky.
But if a feller doesn't get to town much, he wouldn't know that.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,699, Posts: 229,799, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard