Frogman Production Calendars-NW Wisconsin Tractors December 22, 2010 05:54AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

I talked to Frogman as he is working on wrapping up a Tractor Pullers Calendar for NW Wisconsin. He asked to let you know he is able to take phone calls if you are interested in placing an order or have any questions in a calendar. Prices is still a bit unsure last year they were $15, but as soon as I find out I will post it....715-821-7676.
THANK YOU

Re: Frogman Production Calendars-NW Wisconsin Tractors December 23, 2010 08:39AM
Is the DVD going to be done soon ??
I would like to order both.

Re: Frogman Production Calendars-NW Wisconsin Tractors December 24, 2010 08:24AM
Ha Ha "Rose Bud". I am not sure on the DVD thing with Ryan this year. He has text messaging or just give him a call with the number from the first posting.
THank YOu
Merry Christmas!!

Re: Frogman Production Calendars-NW Wisconsin Tractors December 24, 2010 09:25AM
Is there any way to see pictures of the calendar or the featured tractors before ordering a calendar? What classes of tractor are on the calendar?

Re: Frogman Production Calendars-NW Wisconsin Tractors December 25, 2010 05:28PM
SmokingJust a hunch but I'm going with the smoker classes hot farm, super farm limpro. but i'm sure if you ask him he will let you know. ;P

Re: Frogman Production Calendars-NW Wisconsin Tractors December 31, 2010 11:15AM
Season Greetings - The calendars are done and will be here Monday January 3rd. The calendars this year again will have local pullers that pull in the Hot Farm, Super Farm, Pro Stock, and Light Super classes. The dvds are almost done and I am hoping to have them done sometime next week. Sorry to anyone that wanted a dvd or calendar for Christmas gifts but I had a crazy fall and never got time to get them done like in years past. I will be out of town January 9th-16th so those of you that want calendars or dvds before then please call or text me at 715-821-7676 I wont be back on pulloff for any updates so if you have any questions please contact me direct thanks Ryan

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM