HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS January 23, 2011 01:43PM
WE NOW HAVE 3 SLEDS. HILLBILLY ROCK BOX,THE HILLBILLY DELUXE (OTWELL SLED),HILLBILLY EXPRESS (TAMPICO SLED). CONTACT JUSTIN BLACWELL 1-812-834-6350

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS January 24, 2011 02:14AM
So are you guys going to provide the sled for Tampico farm pulls?

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS January 24, 2011 02:26PM
we have 2 pulls scheduled for tampico.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS January 24, 2011 03:17PM
If one of you guys could give me a call , Im needing a price on a sled for a meeting tomorrow night.
812 457 6710
Thanks
Adam

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS January 26, 2011 08:06AM
Congrats hillbilly crew on your latest addition to the fleet. your enthuiasm and committment to the pulling scene in southern indiana has become self evident. Really thrilled about points chase at your place this coming year. Know it may take time to cut your teeth but just get thicked skinned for the critics. Or just ignore them and keep up the good work. Best of luck!

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS January 26, 2011 12:51PM
THANK YOU, SO IN FARM STOCK PULLER! WE ARE VERY EXCITED TO BE INVOLED IN THE PULLING SCENE AND THE POINTS CHASE . THIS WILL BE BIG I TALKED TO SEVERAL PEOPLE THAT SAID THEY ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE THERE.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS January 26, 2011 03:40PM
tell us more about your points pull . what classes etc.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS January 28, 2011 01:38AM
As long as they have some rules and start on time, it will be fine.

If not, watch out.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS January 29, 2011 09:27AM
RED BONE, WE ARE STILL WORKING ON THE CLASSES FOR THE POINTS RACE.WE WILL HAVE A POST ON HERE WHEN WE PUT THE PULLS IN STONE.ROUGHLY YOU WILL GET SHOW UP POINTS AND SO MANY POINTS FOR YOUR FOOTAGE YOU PULL. SO SAY 200 SHOW UP POINTS UP U PULL 288FT YOU WOULD GET 488 POINTS .IF THERE IS A PULL OFF THAT FOOTAGE IN PULL OFF WOULD NOT COUNT FOR POINTS.POINTS MONEY WILL DEPEND ON HOW MANY SHOW UP! STILL WILL HAVE PAYOUT FOR EACH CLASS.A PERCTAGE OF HOOK FEE WOULD BE PUT IN THE POINTS FUND FOR THE CLASS.THIS IS ROUGHLY HOW IT WILL WORK.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS January 29, 2011 11:14AM
sounds good if u can keep classes close equal if that is possible.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS January 30, 2011 01:46AM
Any chance of running a 10000 hot farm class like they do at gordyville? There are a lot of those tractors around southern indiana any more. Would be a good class i think.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS January 30, 2011 02:32PM
10000LB OPEN FARM CLASS IS WHAT WERE LOOKING AT RUNNING.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS January 30, 2011 11:27PM
i know several guys running ten open that would come pull with you.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS January 31, 2011 09:14AM
id come run. sounds good to me.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 02, 2011 01:55PM
WE ARE GOING TO RUN 10000 LB CLASS! WE WILL BE POSTING RULES BEFORE LONG.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 02, 2011 11:35PM
just use gordyvilles rules.nice and easy overall a nice set of rules

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 03, 2011 09:22AM
Lot of tractors set up for gordyville rules that would run real good. Nice idea 1456ih.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 03, 2011 12:55PM
who is going to police those rules? Just run 10,00lbs 20.8 tires 3000 rpm. otherwise how are you going to police a cubic inch rule, and are you really going to measure everyone's charger, doubt it. Keep in mind we are not dealing with sanctioned tractors here.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 03, 2011 01:35PM
thats sounds good... my kinda place HotHot

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 03, 2011 11:59PM
Until they have tried it once no one knows what ll happen. Give em a chance for petes sake. At least they are trying to make a class to suit some of the pullers.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 06, 2011 12:52PM
ALL TRACTORS MUST PASS INSPECTION! TURBOS WILL BE CHECKED AT START OF SEASON,WE WILL PUT TECK STICKER ON YOUR TRACTOR FOR THE YEAR. THEN THE TOP FOUR PLACES WILL BE INSPECTED. ALSO WE WILL DO RANDOM CHECKS THROUGH THE YEAR.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 06, 2011 12:55PM
what are you checcking on the turbo ?

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 06, 2011 01:20PM
CORRECTION I MADE A MISTAKE NO TURBO LIMIT IN 10000 12000 13000 LB CLASS. NO CUBIC INCH LIMIT, 3000 RPM LIMIT 20.8.38 TIRES, DOULBE CUT TIRE MUST WEIGHT 300LBS LESS THAN CLASS. SORRY FOR MY MISTAKE!!!!!!

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 06, 2011 02:23PM
sound like my kinda place to pull !!!! HotHotBeer

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 06, 2011 02:35PM
That is to bad. I had thought about coming across and playing a little bit, but not with those pretty much No rules. A guy could build a 2000hp tractor for that class pretty easy. Had it to have been a 470cid 3" turbo 3000rpm class I think you could have gotten a lot more tractors. Oh well yall have fun!!

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 06, 2011 11:22PM
me too was hoping for 470 and 3 inch also.will have to go and see how it turns out anyway i suppose.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 07, 2011 12:34AM
Yea me to. 470 and 3" charger would bring in more tractors id say. Oh well.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 07, 2011 02:05PM
Sorry about the confusion. Looking forward to seeing everyone in 2011....and welcome any newcomers....we sure do have some good times at the pulls. Our first pull is scheduled for April 2nd, our schedule is near being finished just working out a few kinks will be posting it asap. For all you truck pullers we will be following the Battle of the Bluegrass rules for Indiana division. Now for the tractor pullers.....the 10000 lb hot farm will also be following the BOB rules which I think will work out for everyone that said they would'nt be able to come....we want ALL TRACTORS and TRUCKS to come!!!!! All classes we be running for points! GOOD BRAGGING RIGHTS along with 5 place payout and trophies,plaques and jackets...don't worry about getting started on time or getting done too late have multiple sleds pulling at same time this year!Trucks all classes 4x4.....Tractors: Antiques.....Big Tractors rich and poor are ALL welcome! 10000 lb, 12000lb , 13000lb MPH..... 12000lb, 13000lb open farm ...... 12000 lb NA class.Look forward to seeing everyone...oh 100% payback again this year! From all your favorite staff at the Hillbilly Pulls!!

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 08, 2011 12:08AM
A link to the B.O.B. web site

[www.bluegrasspulling.com]

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 07, 2011 03:40AM
u gonna have mile n hour stuff, or just rich man classes?

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 07, 2011 08:35AM
sounds like some great classes, looking forward to spending the summer pulling up there.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 07, 2011 08:43AM
sounds good, you don't have to worry and fight over who is doing what if you don't have a bunch of rules. I assume you will still have the mph classes as well. Should be something for everyone. Looking forward to it. Thanks for putting the effort out so we have such agood place to pull.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 07, 2011 11:34AM
what will be some the locations for these pull? Just curious I may want to come play too Thanks!

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 07, 2011 11:45AM
Heltonville IN...

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 07, 2011 11:48AM
They are all at the same place Heltonville .. Very nice place to pull ....

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 07, 2011 02:47PM
Im just glad you have a class for the tube frame cummins to pull in. That is the 10000 hot farm. Keep up the good work. Loving it!

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 07, 2011 02:52PM
Thanks look forward to seeing you there

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 07, 2011 02:57PM
i know everyone has an opinion...they are just like bellybuttons.......but all i can say is whoever does the announcing at the hillbilly thing is awesome....that guy is a riot...he has to be a professionall......im sure he is costing ya all a bundle...but hes worth it!!! its all worth it just to hear him!!

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 07, 2011 03:03PM
This is true.......he is irreplaceable.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 07, 2011 03:12PM
When do you expect to have an idea of what all classes you are going to be running this year? Also, do you know when you will have a schedule available?
Hope to make it back down there for a couple hooks this year.

Nathan Barrett
See'in Red 1155

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 07, 2011 03:17PM
can you email me your email address so that I can send them to you? hillbillypulls@att.net

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 07, 2011 03:31PM
you have mail sir.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 21, 2011 04:42AM
I was wondering if the rules are going to be the same as they were last year for the altered stock 4x4 gas class?

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 23, 2011 10:49AM
that class is the Work stock class.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 07, 2011 03:10PM
whats the rules on the 12000 and 13000 farm stock classes? if you got a website i can go there so you dont have to fool with it.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 07, 2011 03:13PM
I can email them to you, is your hotmail account the right one to send them to?

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 21, 2011 08:38AM
Are you guys going to be running a B.O.B pull out there or just using their rules? So does this mean your going to have a 2.6 diesel truck class out there?

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS February 23, 2011 10:47AM
We may have a B.O.B. pull at our location this year we'll know more about it later on ....... yes we are having a 2.6 pro street diesel class this year, using B.O.B. rules for Indiana division.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS March 27, 2011 08:03AM
Are you guys having a 3.0 class as well? I saw where you might have a 2.8/3.0 class? But consider that B.O.B, ITPA, COTPC, Scheids, TS, NADM have all dropped 2.8 in favor of 3.0 are you guys just going to make it a 3.0 class?

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS April 01, 2011 05:56AM
Good luck with all your sleds this summer, should be fun.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS April 04, 2011 08:54AM
We would like to take a moment and THANK EVERYONE that came to the pulls on Saturday (4/2). We had a great turn-out for the first pull of the year. We appreciate all of the Pullers and Fans that came and joined us. We hope everyone enjoyed themselves, we have worked really hard this past winter to change things and make it even better. We had a few bugs to work out, but that's to be expected at the first one of the year. We hope to see everyone back at the next one April 16th and would love to have LOTS more pullers, (come on tractors you know I'm talking to you) If you've never been to our pulls come try it out I know you'll really enjoy yourself. If anyone has any suggestions please let us know... Thanks again pullers! Lana, email address: hillbillypulls@att.net

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS April 04, 2011 01:22PM
THE PULLS WERE GREAT HAD A GOOD TIME WILL BE THERE FOR THE NEXT ONE .GLAD YOU HAVE PUT FORTH THE EFFORTT TO MAKE YOUR TRACK BETTER , AND LOVED THE 3 SLEDS PULLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS April 04, 2011 02:33PM
I agree. Track or should i say tracks were great. U ll get bugs worked out in time. Not trying to be a hard a** but starting on time and mayb shorter intermission or none at all. Just suggestions. Hope tractor numbers get better. Will you be putting results on your web site if you get it up and running? Keep up the good work.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS April 04, 2011 03:13PM
I agree with getting started on time, that's why in the schedule I said teching and sign in from 2-5 pulls start at 6, but we still had a lot of people show up after 5 to get signed up, then I have to get paperwork to the tower and the line up man, that takes time, but it was the first one hopefully everyone will try to show up in that window of time so we can get the show on the road! I'm sure we'll have lots more tractors at the pulls in the future, its a little early for some of them to get them out of the Barn..lol... should have website up and running this week, we've had trouble getting it set up the way I want it.Thanks for coming out... Lana

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS April 04, 2011 03:04PM
Thank you so much. Like I said we've worked really hard every year to make the pulls even better. Hope some positive feedback will get even more pullers to come out and give us a try. I think they would really like it, we all have a really good time. We're glad you enjoyed the 3 sleds. Thanks again, Lana.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS April 05, 2011 03:01AM
Really need to loosen up the sleds a little (lot).

If hitting the barriers is an issues, may need to put some payloader or tractor tires in front of them.

If the people aren't going to be there on time, start without them. Otherwise, they are just going to keep making you later and later. Shouldn't penalize the people that are there on time.

You've put out a schedule with dates and times-if a person can't make it, they may have to stay at home or make other arrangements.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2011 07:37AM by smokin4250.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS April 06, 2011 11:24AM
This guys an expert. If you were around him much you would know what im talking bout. Keep doing what you are doing. You ll get it right. see ya on the 16th.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS April 06, 2011 12:46PM
ya going 200 ft to win a class ya thats pulling. if you want to ruin your clutches and other parts trying to move a sled thats too heavy and not set up right you might get lonely pulling by yourself. they ask for opions to make things better and he responded. at least he has some points of view other than just keep on, thats the way dont make anything better! i dont have a dog in the fight but fair is fair and pulling is pulling no matter the level.
tad ingram

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2011 01:22PM by 7810.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS April 06, 2011 01:20PM
was there really only 5 or 6 tractors up there? do u guys really think ppl are gonna drive to ur pulls every other weekend on 4 dollar gas to win maybe 10 or 20 dollars? i agree with4250 on everything! pulling 200 feet isnt fun at all.. i really dont think ur gonna get a good turn out of tractors if u dont have a guranteed purse.. i have seen this happen before... twice.. and who wants to pull where there are no rules? i know of one tractor, it is an 1150 massey, but he has a tube frame and an adapter plate for his engine, nothing wrong with that at all, but what about sticking to ur rules, or at least making some...

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS April 06, 2011 03:32PM
Well will start by saying that it was our first pull of the season with two new sleds ( thought that would make everyone happy)! We will have tires at the end of the track in front of the blocks for the next pulls. We knew it would take at least the first pull to get the sleds right for our track, sorry if that upset some people, but all should be well at the next pulls. Oh, by the way I did say that we would focus on getting started on time, just wanted to let you know we had pullers come from as far as 7 hours away, and we were happy that they came, and we got started at 6:30 had an intermission, hooked 120 hooks and still got the show over with by 10:30 pm! This response is to "I agree", should come out and see our show, you couldn't have been there if you think there was only 6 tractors, you don't know what you're missing....but if all of this seems like too much when you come, I do have kleenex in the sign up booth which color pink or blue? You know we're doing this for fun and for the people that come out to have fun as well, everything today revolves around at least someone always having something negative to say to bring the other people down, but we're not gonna let that happen, we're still gonna have fun, and hope that all of the pullers that have came to the pulls come back and bring new ones with them. By the way we do love suggestions, just probably shouldn't give them if you have'nt been to the pull! LanaSmiling

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS April 08, 2011 07:30AM
maybe line tractors up behind sleds they are assigned to keeps us from having to cross each others paths and wont be any confusion if we line up in orde. i know there is a fence there but be worth taking it out for less confusion. just an idea.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS May 16, 2011 08:50AM
When is the next pull date? i have a alter gas truck that we want to test out.. could you sent me a e-mail

Thanks

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS April 07, 2011 02:54AM
Expert-no. Opinionated-yes.

Somebody wants to know what I think, I'll tell them. In the same breath, if someone else is right and I'm wrong or has a better idea-wonderful.

If I'm such an a-hole and an idiot, then you shouldn't be listening to my conversations or just walk away when you see me coming.

I understand it was the first pull with all of the new variables, and I think they will get it straightened out in time-not the intent to bash-just my .02 which is probably worth .01 since I don't know what I'm talking about.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2011 03:13AM by smokin4250.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS April 07, 2011 01:54PM
4250 THINKS FOR YOUR INPUT! SEE YOU AT THE NEXT PULL.

Weather update asap April 15, 2011 11:03AM
Wondering how soon or late you guys can make a decision on having pull tommorrow? Know theres lots of rain happening tonite. Im bout 4 hrs away according to mapquest. Would like to make trip if possible. Thanks.

Re: HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS April 16, 2011 04:57AM
THE HILLBILLY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLS SCHEDULED FOR TONIGHT APRIL 16TH HAVE BEEN CANCELED

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM