Farmall M performance January 26, 2011 10:45AM
I have a farmall m that needs an overhall and I want to pull it in a rpm limited open class. was wondering who sells engine kits and other performance stuff. I have looked at dennys carb and some other sites in the past. Someone told me to look at the tractor shop with limited diffs but I cant find the site. Any help appreciated thanks

Re: Farmall M performance January 26, 2011 11:26AM
keystone turbo llc has some pretty cool stuff i have found out just google keystone turbo

Re: Farmall M performance January 26, 2011 11:43AM
Lemmons will build ya anything and it will run good
Don't have the number off hand they always have an ad in the hook seen some of their motors run really good

Re: Farmall M performance January 26, 2011 11:45AM
Call Vohlbracht's in Columbus, Nebraska. 402-564-5993. They have nice forged Arias reproductions of the old M & W pistons and stroker cranks(not welded).

Re: Farmall M performance January 26, 2011 12:37PM
Two very important and very good names to add to the list: Gary Baker and Paul Marlatt. Proven combinations from both gentlemen, A Farmall M with a Baker engine has won the 7250 King of the Hill in Tunica the last 2 years. Paul's stuff runs very good too. Email me for Gary's and Paul's numbers. RBLively@hotmail.com

Re: Farmall M performance January 26, 2011 11:58PM
Word.

Those 2 and Lemmons have M's figured out.

Re: Farmall M performance January 26, 2011 12:49PM
tractor shop out of business,as for dennys stay away also, they have poor attitude,and vollbrach's let me just tell you i ordered 3 cranks and was told about 12 weeks..... paid $1400 each in full got two in about 1 1/2 years and still don't have the third. trying to get my money back on it now for the past 6 months. if you are in a hurry don't go the route i did because you will be frustrated like i've been. sorry to burst your bubble just don't want you to have the headaches i've had. check into those other guys, i've also heard good from the but costly i hear.

Re: Farmall M performance January 26, 2011 04:47PM
I was treated VERY poorly by Dennys carb shop. I would not recommend them to my worst enemy. Volbrighgts were good to deal with for me. The pistons I got from them were almost too nice to hide in the engine, but it runs great.

Re: Farmall M performance January 27, 2011 12:10AM
this is not a cheap sport. you can nickle dime your way to the middle or spend your money to get to the top. if you want big power I believe you need to go with a credible engine builder. But if you go smaller trying to do alot of the work yourself saving money you better pay attention to all the smaller details of pulling. tires,balance,gearing,and reading tracks. We hear all the time about who built this motor or that winning motor but we dont look at the person who brings all the factors together for that one run down the tract for the win. that said,Paul Marlatt and Gary Baker build very solid motors it depends on what you want.

Re: Farmall M performance January 27, 2011 01:30AM
bob you are very correct about his product, they are nice parts, i should have posted that also.

Re: Farmall M performance January 27, 2011 02:27AM
I Have a full Set of 4020 Diesel Pistons That are built up flat they have the right wrist pins and rings. That will mate right up to your stock rods and a 6 inch Crank this will make you around 340 cubic inch I run them a half of season then deployed to Afghanistan and came back and built a bigger motor.
if Interested Call 309-337-7789
Ask for Randy

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,641, Posts: 229,707, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520