Kennys pulling parts? February 25, 2011 04:36AM
Has anyone ever done any business with Kennys Pulling parts? Just curious on what hes all about.

Re: Kennys pulling parts? February 25, 2011 06:19AM
Got a clutch from him A-1 service

Re: Kennys pulling parts? February 25, 2011 06:33AM
I would recommend him

Re: Kennys pulling parts? February 25, 2011 08:23AM
hes a good honest fella with some good parts

Re: Kennys pulling parts? February 25, 2011 08:59AM
I bought several clutches, needled diff. brake kits,and misc. machined parts, have had very good luck.

Re: Kennys pulling parts? February 25, 2011 09:24AM
Also got a clutch A1 service

Re: Kennys pulling parts? February 25, 2011 01:21PM
Kenny's a great Guy to do Business with and makes nice parts!!!

Re: Kennys pulling parts? February 25, 2011 03:37PM
bought parts from him, and had him machine front cover. top notch work! and VERY HIGH QUALITY PARTS! worth every penny!

Re: Kennys pulling parts? February 25, 2011 04:37PM
Kenny has made us several parts. Always very easy to deal with, prompt and professional.

Chris Watson
Watson Motorsports
Batavia, OH

Re: Kennys pulling parts? February 26, 2011 02:38PM
Same as most pulling shops, always working on it when you call and will be shipped tomorrow! Ordered parts from him 2 times both times promised 3 week turn around, both times turned into 3 or 4 months and about 10 phone calls!

Re: Kennys pulling parts? February 27, 2011 03:00AM
Bought a few parts always fast and easy to deal with

Re: Kennys pulling parts? February 27, 2011 07:49AM
Well guys i sent him a check and havent heard anything! He wont call me back, and he cashed the check on the 18th, Ive left him some messages and he wont return my calls! Im not mad at him just worried something happend to him or who knows!

Re: Kennys pulling parts? February 27, 2011 08:28AM
Ya thats the great american way to do business. Double check for another phone number then call the law if ya still dont get any response. If he doesnt' get in contact with you the court will view that as theft.

Re: Kennys pulling parts? February 27, 2011 11:25AM
I dont want to do that, i just want him 2 return one of my phone calls!

Re: Kennys pulling parts? February 27, 2011 12:47PM
Try 606-669-3346

Re: Kennys pulling parts? February 27, 2011 12:52PM
I bought a few parts from him also. The service was great. I have a 1066 hitch I bought from him and the 5th time I pulled with it I tore ot all to heck. Just needed to be built a little heavier. Overall I would say pretty descent to deal with.

Re: Kennys pulling parts? February 27, 2011 03:08PM
Thanks 4 that number!

Re: Kennys pulling parts? February 27, 2011 03:25PM
It seems like he offers of 80 percent of what you need @ 95 percent of the price. For hot farm etc these parts are ok. As you climb the ladder, you find out that you need this or that there are better materials etc out there...

Re: Kennys pulling parts? March 01, 2011 02:13AM
I don't know whats going on over there I been calling for a week now sometimes I get the answering machine sometimes it sounds like the phone picks up an hangs up I dont know whats up but that isn't right .If you wanna do busniess thats fine but don't hide from people an take there money .

Re: Kennys pulling parts? March 01, 2011 03:26AM
That doesn't sound like him.

Re: Kennys pulling parts? March 01, 2011 04:15AM
Does anybody live close to him or his shop I personally haven't been able to get in touch with him either for about a week now all the phone does is ring then answering machine leave message an nothing heard back.Me myself also gave him some money to build something an have not heard back just wondering if he is on vkay or if he is still in business just would like to hear from other people maybe around there thanks

Re: Kennys pulling parts? March 01, 2011 04:29AM
Last summer I had Kenny build some parts for me....He told me that it would take quite awhile which it did....He didnt require any money down....When they were done he called and I gave him a credit card number...The parts arrived on the day that he promised they would...

Re: Kennys pulling parts? March 01, 2011 06:01AM
I talked to Kenny today and he said he had machine problems last week! My stuff is done and on the way! Thanks Kenny! Ill let u guys know how it turns out!

Re: Kennys pulling parts? March 01, 2011 12:16PM
Heard that story before!!!!!!!!!!!! Needs a new excuse. Did get my parts yesterday, ordered first week of dec. and promised by Gordyville.

Re: Kennys pulling parts? March 02, 2011 09:08AM
if you get a clutch and flywheel from him check to make sure the flywheel is not out of round. i got one from him it looked to be cracked and he tried to weld it and failed and it was WAY off. he did machine me a new one and sent it to and paid the return shipping for the bad one.

Re: Kennys pulling parts? March 04, 2011 12:19AM
Got our parts! Looks great Kenny, Thanks!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,844, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,971.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro