WNYPF club pull date? March 04, 2011 11:42PM
WHEN IS THE CLUB PULL GOING TO BE IN 2011?Confused

Re: WNYPF club pull date? March 05, 2011 12:52AM
a real web sight would be nice for that club

Re: WNYPF club pull date? March 05, 2011 01:12AM
[www.wnyprofarm.com]

Re: WNYPF club pull date? March 05, 2011 05:50AM
yea i know that.it just never is up to date.

swampy March 05, 2011 09:07AM
are you volunteering to take over the duties of maintaining the website? please contact mark if you have the time and are willing to do so.

Re: swampy March 06, 2011 12:48AM
swampy i think the website is more real than your homemade indoor pulling pipe! why dont you come pull with western new york this year ?

Re: WNYPF club pull date? March 06, 2011 02:17AM
that is to funny. over ruled

Re: WNYPF club pull date? March 06, 2011 04:16AM
are you kidding me,i can barely type let alone maintain a websight.if i could do it you bet your ass i would donate my time to keeping it updated.and p.s. no one knows if that pipe would have worked.lol

Helping out... March 06, 2011 05:07AM
When I started this website I couldn’t type and I didn’t know a thing about web design or web programming, I just loved tractor pulling. I still can’t type very well (that’s why I like laptops… the keyboard isn’t too far from the screen… no, I still can’t type without looking at my hands!) I’ve gradually learned a little about programming and web design as the years have progressed, but I’m still just muddling my way through.

If truth be known, I really don’t like computers, I don’t really like writing code or making graphics for this website, and I’d rather watch a tractor pull than take pictures of one. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to complain I’d just rather be doing other things in the sport if I had the resources. Even though all the things I do for this site aren’t my favorite things, they are still ways I can contribute to this sport. It may be small, but it’s a way for me to be a part of pulling and carry my own weight. It’s a way for me to contribute, and in some small part, try to help the sport.

I definitely suggest that people get involved and help their local clubs wherever and whenever possible. If you can’t help a local club, help a magazine like The Hook. Magazines always need content and pictures, and it doesn’t take an expert to snap a few pit shots and write a few results or a small review of an event. There are tons of things to volunteer to do to help the sport and they may not be our favorite things to do but they still need doing.

You don’t need to be an expert to learn how to do something. I’m still learning this web stuff and I’m still no expert, but I sure do know more about it than I used too.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2011 05:08AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Helping out... March 06, 2011 09:22AM
good thought

Re: Helping out... March 06, 2011 09:46AM
hey swampy are you gonna make a few more of our pulls this year. You need to get in touch with John Maier of NYTPA they want deisel trucks at Skaticoke(spell??) ph 518-332-8825,let me know what you hear. As far as the website it is donated time be two people who have jobs and pulling tractor also. we will update when the schedule is complete at the next meeting in april.

Re: WNYPF club pull date? March 06, 2011 09:52AM
After all the confusion about it at the meeting , Westin decided he needed to talk to his family about the date, so it will be determined at the next meeting, sorry for the confusion.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009