MIDWEST TRUCK&TRACTOR PULLERS April 11, 2011 08:27AM
THANKS TO DENNY THOMAS FOR PUTTING ON A GREAT BANQUET SATURDAY NIGHT , IT WAS AT EAGLE INN, AT EAGLE LAKE ,IN RACINE CTY WI . GREAT SHOWING OF ALTERED TRACTOR , 2.6 DEISEL TRUCKS AND MOD TRACTOR WHERE THERE GAS 4X4 WHERE THERE WHERE DOOR PRIZES FOR ALL WHO ATTENDED. INTRODUCED A NEW CLASS FOR 2012 LIGHT WEIGHT TURBO GAS, PROPANE DIESEL , EAGLE INN STAFF DID A GREAT JOB OF KEEPNIG TABLES FULL OF FOOD AND DRINKS THANKS TO EAGLE INN FOR A GREAT JOB, DENNY THOMAS HAS WORKED HIS TAIL OFF TO GET THE GROUP TOGETHER AND PUT ON GREAT SHOWS AT ALL VENUES, ON A BAD NOTE ONE INDIVIDUALWHO JUST RECEIVED 1ST PLACE TROPHY AND JACKET AND PRIZE MONEY WAS TRYING TO GET NEW MEMBERS FOR ANOTHER GROUP HE PULLS WITH, WHAT A CLASS ACT THAT IS , SOME JUST DONT GET IT THANKS TO DENNY THOMAS AGAIN TFE.INC . TERRY FOSS

Re: MIDWEST TRUCK&TRACTOR PULLERS April 12, 2011 10:58AM
For those of you reading the note from Terry Foss, Just disregard anything that liar sez. He needs to get a life. I was there and from what I saw, everyone had a good time, infact there were pullers there from Badger TRuck pullers, Badger State Pullers, Midwest Pullers and South Central Pullers, I have no clue what that jerk is talking about.

Re: MIDWEST TRUCK&TRACTOR PULLERS April 12, 2011 12:58PM
THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT , EASY TO CALL SOME ONE A LAIR WHEN YOU WONT SIGN YOUR NAME I SAW IT AND HEARD IT. I AM TERRY FOSS

Re: MIDWEST TRUCK&TRACTOR PULLERS April 12, 2011 01:58PM
that must have ben a truck guy

Re: MIDWEST TRUCK&TRACTOR PULLERS April 13, 2011 01:37AM
And a jealous one at that.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,724, Posts: 229,854, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,084, Posts: 225,979.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro