too big to fail January 21, 2021 03:11PM
[agweb.com]

Re: too big to fail January 21, 2021 03:45PM
I been waiting for someone to post this. I clicked onto Agweb, when the story said it was just 3 minutes old. What a sad situation. Especially when I know these people.

But this is not the first time in my long ag career, to see some farmer grow exponetially and they do not know how to manage it and it manages to finish them off, in more ways than one.

At least, in between her finishing her jail time and his upcoming jail time, they with the kids have been out spectating tractor pulls. I really feel, for especially the kids, for what they are having to emotionally deal with. Such a Sad Situation, no matter how you look at it. Not only for the Stamp Family, but those who were 'pulled' into the situation and the effect upon the whole large community where Stamp operated.

Re: too big to fail January 21, 2021 04:18PM
sad
I been waiting for someone to post this. I clicked onto Agweb, when the story said it was just 3 minutes old. What a sad situation. Especially when I know these people.

But this is not the first time in my long ag career, to see some farmer grow exponetially and they do not know how to manage it and it manages to finish them off, in more ways than one.

At least, in between her finishing her jail time and his upcoming jail time, they with the kids have been out spectating tractor pulls. I really feel, for especially the kids, for what they are having to emotionally deal with. Such a Sad Situation, no matter how you look at it. Not only for the Stamp Family, but those who were 'pulled' into the situation and the effect upon the whole large community where Stamp operated.

No what is SAD is that some banks that loaned them the money didn't do their homework and now others have to pay the price for it!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,630, Posts: 229,694, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 279, Posts: 2,500.

Our newest member JD_8520