george at atlas tractor August 28, 2013 03:34PM
Tractor pullimg lost a great builder and supporter.8/27 George from Atlas tractor passed away..he always had a smile.we send our condolences out to his family.
Mondovi Tractor.

Re: george at atlas tractor August 28, 2013 04:29PM
Karl sorry for your loss , Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Re: george at atlas tractor August 28, 2013 04:32PM
So sorry to hear this. Karl, you have my sympathy. And everyone needs to give you a break.. Hang in there.

Re: george at atlas tractor August 28, 2013 11:15PM
So sorry Karl for your loss. George was a fun guy to talk to. God Bless

Re: george at atlas tractor August 28, 2013 11:42PM
Karl, I am so sorry for the loss of your father. You have been amazing to work with and we have enjoyed the small amount of time that we got to spend with your Dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this very difficult time.

Re: george at atlas tractor August 28, 2013 11:53PM
Karl and Family. Keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. I am so glad that I got to see your Dad in July and talk to him and glad that he got to do the interview with the magazine. So sorry for your loss.

Re: george at atlas tractor August 30, 2013 10:50AM
Prayers for your family from all of us at Show Time Performance and Restoration. God Bless.

Re: george at atlas tractor August 28, 2013 11:53PM
Sorry to hear that Karl I really enjoyed having a booth next to you guys at Gordyville last year hang in there

Re: george at atlas tractor August 29, 2013 12:48AM
Sorry to hear George went to alot of pulls in mn and was nice to visit with Dean H

Re: george at atlas tractor August 29, 2013 03:36AM
He will be missed! There are so many great puller that he has built for and stood it the shadows. Here is just one of the other things he has done. [www.gstarod-custom.com]

Re: george at atlas tractor August 30, 2013 12:58AM
Karl our condolences to you and you family. Cliked on the link that Heavy Super provided and took a very nice trip back in time. That was sweet. Thanks Heavy Super.

Re: george at atlas tractor August 30, 2013 01:53AM
nice guy the sport will miss,he always had time to talk and knew who you were.high maintence teams prayers and thoughts are with you and your family

Re: george at atlas tractor August 29, 2013 06:09AM
Sorry for your loss Karl, your dad was a true pioneer to tractor pulling.

Re: george at atlas tractor August 29, 2013 08:38AM
Karl,

Our thoughts and prayers go to you and your family during this time.

Bob Bauer

Diesel Deere Pulling Team

Re: george at atlas tractor August 29, 2013 02:10PM
Karl, Our thoughts and prayers to you and your family at this difficult time.

Kevin Utt and Family

Rollin Thunder Pulling Team

Re: george at atlas tractor August 29, 2013 10:42PM
Sorry for your loss Karl. Your dad left a big mark on pulling. His ideas will be around for years to come. Such a nice guy. I talked with him I think 3 years ago at Gordyville when you were at home working. He was so proud of you.

Re: george at atlas tractor August 30, 2013 01:38AM
Karl our prayers go out to your family. The Beaver Hunter Pulling Team

Re: george at atlas tractor August 30, 2013 03:42AM
Hey karl I always told you I wanted to meet your dad and am sad that now I wont be able to but ill always remember the long conversations him and I had about crazy stuff when it came to trying to figure something out that might seem impossible and ready to give up always make one last call to George and get confirmation that it wouldn't but if their was a way to make something work it would be him God bless you and your family. Ron

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,717, Posts: 229,825, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,961.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro