DSS Tractor Farm Show Predictions November 12, 2013 01:17PM
We kick off our 2014 National Farm Machinery Show predictions tonight with the Diesel Super Stock Tractors. We will start posting our other predictions over the course of the next few days in anticipation for the lists to officially be posted.

DSS Tractor

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Re: DSS Tractor Farm Show Predictions November 12, 2013 01:52PM
Miles, I will be shocked to see Henry Everman Final Decision makes the cut, unless they just don't get many applications for that class. He had a rough season on that tractor. Only made 9 out of 17 hooks. He finished 10th in his state division. The only way I can see that tractor making it is if what many people say is true, Louisville just invites who ever they want. Everman's are Crop farmers and the pull is sponsored by a seed company. So I guess you never know.

I think you will see Henry Everman at Louisville with his new ride: Forced Decision in the LSS class. Henry had a great season with that tractor in that class.

Thank You,
Justin Bennett

Re: DSS Tractor Farm Show Predictions November 12, 2013 02:08PM
Thanks for the feedback Justin. I really didn't know who else may have applied. I knew of a few people who did not apply this season and thus I looked at who I knew had. I expect Henry will already be in, in the LSS class.
Thanks for following the blog!
Miles

Re: DSS Tractor Farm Show Predictions November 13, 2013 02:44AM
I think Degenhardt’s with the Diggin Hard tractor will make the cut. They had a great year winning region 3 and 5 and winning WI state hvy SS plus winning the region Enderele.

Re: DSS Tractor Farm Show Predictions November 13, 2013 02:47AM
I definitely agree with Degenhardts. I was not sure they had applied and had heard a rumor they did not, so I messaged Joe on Facebook. He replied that they had applied, but I did not reflect that on my list before posting. I think they deserve to be in and run great!

Miles Krieger

My Blog:
Miles Beyond 300
[www.facebook.com]
milesbeyond300@gmail

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,633, Posts: 229,697, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520