Outlaw light limited modified? June 10, 2015 04:12AM
Interested to see this class. Does anyone know of some tractors running this class? What motor configurations will run in this class?

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 11, 2015 12:02AM
It is the Nebraska Bush mod class. Should be good. There will be Allisons, turbines, 14-71 blown hemi's, and other multi-engine non-blown tractors.

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 11, 2015 02:02PM
It has the same rules as the NBPI class, but it isn't a Ne Bush class. Darin

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 11, 2015 03:45PM
So what are the bush pullers going to do when the outlaws take all there mods? Which will happen since the purse is more then likely double what it is with bush. It will be a super farm class with 1-3 tractors depending on if the 4.1 tractor jumps in the class. 3 light supers, 3 heavy supers 1 limited pro and the best class they have to offer is the 3000 rpm but they wont book them anywhere.

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 12, 2015 12:37AM
This new class offered by the Outlaws is great for the pullers though. There could be even more mods being built who would run both organizations. The problem I forsee from a fan's perspective is that history has shown that eventually some guys may choose to run only Outlaws. Years ago, guys running SS, SF and Lim Pro ran both but now only run one. In fact, sometimes a Bush pull may be only a few miles down the road and they won't pull. It's a can of worms and I'm sure everyone has their reasons. But bottom line I guess is time will tell. It won't help the Bush pullers on nights where Outlaws are going against them in the same area-- that much is guaranteed. And I suppose the added hooks will bring more breakdowns, but I'm happy for those pullers to have that opportunity-- especially the guys who experimented with new different combinations-- Captain Hook, Sting, etc.

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 12, 2015 01:27AM
The most stupid part about this is why Nebraska Bush goes with PPL instead of Outlaws which are in there backyard.

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 12, 2015 02:16AM
Because if we didnt you outlaw people would have nothing to be butthurt and complain about.

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 12, 2015 04:01AM
Hi Is this a real class or is it talk. I think it would be a great class for mod tractors to build up with. But doesn't the promotor choose what classes they want? So how many pulls will you get ? I still like the Idea Good Luck

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 12, 2015 05:34AM
From what I have heard the majority of the bush mod guys have not even bought memberships for outlaw yet, I know some of them plan on doing some one time hooks at some of the bigger events. I know there is a few tractors out there that plan on running outlaw full time but that's just what was heard through the grapevine. We plan on having 3 tractors at the majority of the outlaw events but when there is a conflicting date with a bush pull (which I think only happens once) we will be at the bush event for sure. As far as payout in the class the outlaw pay is a little better but not all that much when taking in the consideration the points contingency money at the end of the year. Outlaw has a good points fund also but it is funded by the pullers themselves. The state outlaw events which I haven't looked at how many are state event will actually be a little less pay than bush. All in all I for see an average of about 4-5 tractors at each outlaw event, the bush mod class will stay pretty loyal to the bush pullers from what I can see. We have a great class and I forsee it growing and becoming an even greater class than it already is, tons of variety and great competition. Should be a great season over 35 hooks in the area to attend will be a long fun season and can't wait for it to start. We will see tomorrow night just what this class has in store for itself if the rain holds off...

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 12, 2015 09:31AM
So WHY does this ALWAYS have to turn into a Ne Bush bashing deal? Outlaws have there own deal , Ne Bush has its own deal so WTF?!?! Every little town that welcomes Ne Bush cannot afford an Outlaw show much less the venue a lot of the time would make some of the Outlaw pullers whine about space and such.

PLUS guess whats happening in Wisner ................ The pit area is losing A LOT of area because a land owner got tired of being used with no return and sold it. Half of the eastlot maybe more will NOT be available now . Plus there are a bunch more things "rattling" in Wisner . Seems like things may have needed to be handled with a little less greed and it would stay as it was. Could be looking at the beginning of the end for Wisner. Just what I hear from the STOCKHOLDERS that I know.

Things arent rosey everywhere the "outlaw" shines.................. just keep that in mind.

There is room for everyone and thats why there are different groups. Gives people choices.

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 12, 2015 12:18PM
Just keep drinking your PPL Kool Aid that Boz is giving you. He is not president of Thunder by the River anymore so the sky is falling. I got some ocean front property in Wisner for sale too.

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 12, 2015 02:28PM
Well there is more Kool aid consumed on your side of the fence ............ just sayin. AND Boz isnt the one that told me. AND I drive thru Wisner EVERYDAY for work and can see the new fencing and markers where they are getting ready to put up a big building that kind of appears to be in the middle of the east old pit area. Closer to the road is a new building going up as well for the F&F tire store to move into. So it kinda looks like the new owners of that land has decided to do something that isnt tractor pulling.

Frankly if it were my land and wasnt getting any gain on my investment with the pull I would develop it as well ............. afterall........... its an investment.

The funny thing is he offered to sell it to them and was basically told "why buy the cow when the milk is free" AND that pissed him off which shortly thereafter we have what is happening now.

So the "Bowling Green of the Midwest" as some like to call it may really have numbered days unless they come up with a new plan. They also will not allow the trams that hauled people to and from the stands to parking areas. Now its said spectators will be parking at the high school parking lot across town........... yet no tram How the HELL does that work. Piss of the the crowd and the numbers dwindle till the pull is a bust.

There have been a bunch of big popular pulls on the outlaw circiut that are no more here in the area so dont be shocked to much if this ship sinks as well.

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 12, 2015 02:10PM
Do you really think that the promoter chooses the classes he wants? Isn't it more like what classes are presented to him to pick from...........

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 12, 2015 01:23PM
Why is it people hide behind other names? Maybe they are embarrassed to let people know who they are. If you have something stupid to say, I guess hide behind a different name. Both organizations have their pros and cons. It is unnecessary to bash the other group. Good luck Pullers, have a great season. I hope the fans get a good show every night I see the real pullers are not afraid to show their names. Marks

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 13, 2015 11:51PM
Dang good pull last night at the Washington County Fair in Arlington, NE. The light mods looked good running with the Outlaws and had about 7 or 8 tractors to go along with over 70 hooks total. The Outlaws sure put on a good pull and the big screen was fantastic.

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 14, 2015 09:14AM
Whats being said is where the cars were parked will maybe where tractors will be pitted and spectators parking wherever they can in the park plus all the way across town at the high school............ BUT no tram service so how they get there ............ WALK?

Somebody pissed off the wrong guys and and now those with the money dont give a dam if there is a pull or not.

Take a good event and burn it down I guess.

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 14, 2015 09:57AM
Heard Boz used up all the money in Wisner's bank account. The Wisner group went to purchase that land and Boz burned it all up, no money left! Boz has been known for hitting the sauce pretty hard, hope it was worth it!

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 14, 2015 01:20PM
Everything will be fine at Wisner. After 10 years things change and the land went into a economical development for helping grow the city. A guy with trucking company bought it and will just lose the spot the building will be on. He supporter of Thunder by the River and going to move his trucks during pull and will have better gravel parking for everyone. The guy that sold the land also big supporter of Wisner pull and help pay for Thunder Dome. Take your doom and gloom elsewhere. With new leadership this pull will grow even more

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 14, 2015 03:04PM
Nothing to see here, move along!

Re: Outlaw light limited modified? June 14, 2015 03:03AM
That true about wisner I've been going to that track for last 8years.I spend a lot money there so where do we park.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,707, Posts: 229,811, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,082, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro