GORDYVILLE TOY RAFFLE..... VENDERS/ PARTS BUILDERS December 05, 2016 08:49AM
Gordyville is less than a month away. I am reaching out to the builders, vendors,and parts suppliers for your help on this year's toy/benifit raffle. We lost a few pullers this year, two of them we will recognize in this year's raffle.

Drew Rice lost his life at age 30 in a farming accident, leaving behind 2 daughters and his wife. He pulled a Profarm down in Tennessee. His is the first model we will have to raffle.

Secondly Daryll Stoll lost his long fought battle to cancer this year. He pulled a profarm from Illinois and has pulled at Gville every year since Klint started. His will be the second toy we raffle.

All the proceeds will go to Drew's two young daughters college fund.

I am asking anyone who wants to donate an item, voucher, part, or whatever to contact me directly.

My number is 1-573-721-2853.

I will post all other details about the raffle and pictures of the toys once they are complete.

Let's keep both family's in our prayers through the holiday season. Thanks and God Bless

Justin Stuckenschneider.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2016 08:51AM by JustinStuckenschneider.

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520