Langford? July 28, 2018 11:47PM
Will the live stream be for all classes or only NTPA sanctioned classes?

Re: Langford? July 29, 2018 01:16PM
The NTPA will be Live streaming the NTPA Classes as per their contract. We are seeking permission to live stream the ESP and WNYPPS classes on our Facebook page if possible. It's going to be a great show live, head on over to Langford and see it in Person!

Re: Langford? July 30, 2018 02:44AM
I think it would be very cool to have our ESP and ProFarm filmed in real time.

Re: Langford? July 30, 2018 03:56AM
Yes it would be cool to have esp live streamed they should do that

Re: Langford? July 30, 2018 08:48AM
If anyone from the video production is reading this, could you please leave the audio alone and let us decide if we need to turn down the volume or mute it. Was disappointed with the fort video. Quality sound is more important than videoSmiling Thanks!

Re: Langford? July 30, 2018 09:41PM
Our thoughts exactly

Re: Langford? August 03, 2018 01:22AM
I think the Live Streaming is a great thing but there's one huge problem with it... There's no way to Live Stream the chicken BBQ! That's much more fun in person!

My son and I have gone to Langford the past couple of years and my wife and daughter are making the trip with us this year for the Saturday session. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Langford? August 03, 2018 03:03AM
This. Be up there late tonight and looking forward to a great weekend.

CP

Re: Langford? July 31, 2018 04:20AM
When I sent a note about the sound at the Fort I was told all was good it was on their end. The issue was on my end. It was the first time I had issues with sound. I then gave examples of the issues. I am glad I was not the only on to have the sound problem. That was the first time I had an issue with streaming. I am glad to have that option.

Re: Langford? August 01, 2018 10:06PM
Everyone we have talked to who streamed it has the same complaint

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,725, Posts: 229,857, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,084, Posts: 225,981.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro