PRO STOCK CLASS IS DEAD!!! August 16, 2019 02:12PM
According to Jake that class is dead. 47 of them sumbitche$ at BG says otherwise. Wanna fix classes, start with Super stocks at any level. Stop creating single charger diesel only classes.

Re: PRO STOCK CLASS IS DEAD!!! August 17, 2019 01:04AM
Now, now, you are being Negative. That is not allowed! Especially if in conjunction with BG. But it is fine if Jake is, let alone being very critical. Afterall, he is the chatboard owner and is the only one - well, his father, too - allowed to be such.

Rest of us need to fall in line like quite little lambs and pretend everything is just absolutely fine. No insinutations or whimpers allowed. Otherwise, your post may be subject to editorial delete, despite it be 'entertaining'.

Re: PRO STOCK CLASS IS DEAD!!! August 17, 2019 01:32AM
Essentially it’s dying. BG is a 1 off event and of the 47, 37 were probably BB Deere’s. How many were there that only pull a couple times a year also!

Dead and dieing are very different August 17, 2019 02:26AM
You can be negative, I've got no problem with that. However if you're going to bash a individual, business, or organization you just need to be a man about it and sign your name. It's really that simple. Also, if someone calls you out for being negative, again, just man up and admit it instead of pretending like you weren't.

As for the Prostock class being dead... Yeah, I never said that. I did say it was dieing. I still think it is. I'm dieing, you're dieing, we're all dieing but we're not dead yet. Some of us are dieing faster than others and were all dieing for different reasons. The Prostock class is doing what I predicted it would back in 2004ish
- [www.pulloff.com]
and here...
- [www.pulloff.com]

It's essentially an all component class that is made up by a majority of BBJD. Any sheet metal is allowed, aftermarket blocks are allowed, and it's crazy expensive. In 2004-2005 I was called an idiot for predicting ALL of those things. My timeline has been off but many of my predictions have been pretty darn close.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Dead and dieing are very different August 17, 2019 08:09AM
IM with u jake

Re: Dead and dieing are very different August 17, 2019 10:59AM
Well I don’t post much anymore cuz I am so sick and tired of the constant whining and complaining in this sport which is why I don’t attend much at all anymore, jake was correct as I have said many times in the past when he did his blog/article or whatever write up you want to call it many years ago about the pro stock class. I see two issues here and one of them is the people or kids that have only been on this page for a few years and not many years and don’t recall the discussions had many years ago about why 680 was not good. Second is ALL class are suffering at this moment. The fact that pro stock may have put more tractors in the pits then all of the SS classes combined in not very good! Especially for bowling green.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,745, Posts: 229,887, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM