If you could own any tractor December 13, 2019 02:08AM
If you could own any truck or tractor or mod for free either past or present what would you want. I would take Mission Impossible 7 engine.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 13, 2019 04:03AM
My wish is to be able to finish the one I am building. Although the Little American tractor would be nice.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 13, 2019 04:42AM
Warpath hands down.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 13, 2019 06:45AM
I would take sneaky snake

Re: If you could own any tractor December 13, 2019 07:32AM
Driving anyone's with more than 1500 hp and they fix it would be good.not so much into mini rods,-- seems like a death wish many times- - - -

Re: If you could own any tractor December 13, 2019 08:04AM
Warpath or the 1150

Re: If you could own any tractor December 14, 2019 05:58AM
If you were around pulling in Ohio back in the early 80's then you would know my pick, PINK PANTHER. That was one Bad @#$ single engine Farmall. Amazed me with the way he whipped up on the blown, injected 2 and 3 engineering tractors with a single fuel injected 427 chevy.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 30, 2019 10:26AM
Ernie Ropp Jd 4430 Iron Elk

Re: If you could own any tractor January 01, 2020 03:08PM
Any of the Green Monster allison tractors from Germany!

Re: If you could own any tractor December 15, 2019 01:45AM
I am from Michigan and grew up watching Jerry Van Dorpe’s Screamin Demon II. Great Tractor, Great Guy. That has my vote.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 15, 2019 12:47PM
Doug M
I am from Michigan and grew up watching Jerry Van Dorpe’s Screamin Demon II. Great Tractor, Great Guy. That has my vote.

Agreed. That was one of the first tractors that I remember standing up and cheering for as a kid. (Side note - I’m told that there’s a half decent chance that it’ll be headed back home to Michigan...and pulling again.)

Re: If you could own any tractor December 16, 2019 07:23AM
True and it is already here.

CP

Re: If you could own any tractor December 21, 2019 07:54AM
I would have to say the 7250 " Wild Thing " or the 8200 "Barnyard Beast ".

Re: If you could own any tractor December 13, 2019 08:32AM
MASTERSON TINKER TOY

Re: If you could own any tractor December 13, 2019 10:31AM
Since I'm a MM fan I would go back in time and it would be the Stangle-Perry "Solid Junk" G-1000 MM the way it was in the mid-late1970's when it won tons of NTPA pulls..

Re: If you could own any tractor December 13, 2019 10:49AM
Commander or the green monster triple.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 13, 2019 11:33AM
In the 80s,superfly or wildfly.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 13, 2019 04:50PM
Warp Speed Massey

Re: If you could own any tractor December 13, 2019 06:46PM
I'm looking for an old single engine mod tractor from NE Ohio called "Grandmas Thunderbolt"
I last seen it pull at the Green Township Fair (Southern Summit County). This was long before Green became a city.

I would love to have that tractor if anyone has any ideas where to look.

Thanks

Re: If you could own any tractor December 14, 2019 06:13AM
The Original Sqeeler !!!

Re: If you could own any tractor December 14, 2019 08:55AM
The old barnyard beast

Re: If you could own any tractor December 16, 2019 01:48AM
Howard Antram from Alliance OH originally built it and still owns it, last I saw it was still parked by his shed with a tarp over it. It has twin 460 Fords on it.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 20, 2019 11:07AM
I just seen this. I heard today that Howard is the owner of Grandmas Thunderbolt. Last I saw it, it was a single engine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2019 11:16AM by Rick71.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 21, 2019 11:27AM
Like someone stated above, being from Michigan, I always enjoyed VanDorpes' Screamin' Demon. Also Max Simpsons' Mean Ole Allis. Not sure how it runs, but I think I really like Eversons pro stock Sleipnir

Re: If you could own any tractor December 25, 2019 01:55PM
If anyone knows who to get ahold of Howard I'd appreciate it. He has social media but Im not sure he checks it.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 22, 2019 05:02AM
Thank you to everyone that reached out. Appreciate it very much!!

Re: If you could own any tractor December 22, 2019 10:56AM
I agree with Notorious... But because everyone forgot how the Blue tractors ran the first choice is the white hood Work Horse...

Re: If you could own any tractor December 14, 2019 11:08AM
Bauer's Cross threaded or Double nutted tractor. IMO there is no tractor out there that looks better than those 2.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 14, 2019 11:14AM
Super stock D/21 equalizer !

Re: If you could own any tractor December 14, 2019 11:46AM
Bob gioletti the godfather modified tractor or Dan Cohelo original wild hare modified 4x4

Re: If you could own any tractor December 14, 2019 02:18PM
I would have to say it would be the Silver Bullet the first Silver Bullet. That has always been my favorite tractor of all time.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 15, 2019 01:13AM
Mark Smiths Ford 9600. It think its the best looking machine on the track.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 15, 2019 12:45PM
aaron4vt
Mark Smiths Ford 9600. It think its the best looking machine on the track.

Definitely one of the classiest blue ones. Doesn’t hurt that it runs pretty hard too.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 19, 2019 12:21AM
Bartie Nelson’s Dreaded Red

Re: If you could own any tractor December 15, 2019 08:14AM
So far all the picks are awesome! I'm going with carl smiths night moves!

Re: If you could own any tractor December 15, 2019 11:12AM
Edsen Lehn's 460 Diggin Fever as long as I can keep my current tractor also

Re: If you could own any tractor December 15, 2019 01:35PM
Kool if this is part of the XMAS make a wish foundation Silver Bullet is mine

Re: If you could own any tractor December 17, 2019 01:30AM
My pick would be the Bootlegger JD. But, I would love to pull into a fairgrounds with that hauler . At our little fair they would stop the ferris wheel for the oppertunity to take pics of that outfit.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 17, 2019 02:29AM
Darrell Cokerhams Minneapolis Moline from the 80s or 90s.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 17, 2019 12:09PM
I would love to have Gardner Stone's The General Stage IV, either that or Hull's Remachined LSS..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2019 12:10PM by cyclone33.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 17, 2019 02:23PM
Bootlegger, CP Dream 2 or Real Deere. I can't choose just 1.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 17, 2019 02:14AM
Brent Longs IH 686 300 series with ONE TURBO!!! I am lucky to be from Missouri and going to watch him

Re: If you could own any tractor December 17, 2019 02:54AM
Nathan Binder
Brent Longs IH 686 300 series with ONE TURBO!!! I am lucky to be from Missouri and going to watch him

That was an awesome tractor..Over a 3 year period Brent won 9 straight hooks with it at the MO State Fair.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 17, 2019 10:56AM
Ken venney funny lil farmall and I agree with having bootleggers hauler to pull in with I saw it at benson this year that thing is unbelievable

Re: If you could own any tractor December 17, 2019 11:47PM
I don't own them, just make one pass.

Hot Rod Semi:
Sneaky Pete

Prostock Tractor:
Warpath

Re: If you could own any tractor December 18, 2019 02:18AM
Lemke's New Generation + or any of the Martins Deere's.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 19, 2019 02:54AM
From the USA I would think the 2010 edition of the Original Rat Poison of Phillip Fairbanks.

From Europe: Popeye (3 Allisons), It Kypmantjse (2 Griffons), Fox (7 Chevy's).

Re: If you could own any tractor December 19, 2019 06:54AM
Since the 80s early 90s are my favorite time period,I'm sticking to m thg superfly/wildfly vote for the 80s..my early 90s vote goes to bad medicine,the greatest ss of all time

Re: If you could own any tractor December 19, 2019 01:03PM
Patches has great taste. My vote would be Super Steeler.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 19, 2019 10:21PM
Danny Dean's, Rooster - DSS
Tim Engler's, Mission impossible - unlimited

Re: If you could own any tractor December 20, 2019 07:48AM
If you could own any tractor, why not build your own?

Re: If you could own any tractor December 20, 2019 11:21AM
Any tractor
The original question was owning any tractor past or present. If you already own one you could chose to own your own tractor but that's kinda boring. This isn't about building vs. buying, this is about owning someone else's tractor from the past or present. If you built one you'd be building a replica of one from the past or present. Sure replicas are cool but they aren't as cool as the original. A replica Ford Cobra is still pretty great but it can't hold a candle to an original Cobra.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 20, 2019 11:39AM
Sonnentag's-Savage and Blackbourn's-Slowride the MX270

Re: If you could own any tractor December 21, 2019 03:23AM
Jake Morgan

The original question was owning any tractor past or present. If you already own one you could chose to own your own tractor but that's kinda boring. This isn't about building vs. buying, this is about owning someone else's tractor from the past or present. If you built one you'd be building a replica of one from the past or present. Sure replicas are cool but they aren't as cool as the original. A replica Ford Cobra is still pretty great but it can't hold a candle to an original Cobra.

I don't get the replica thing?
Why do you want someone else's tractor when you could build your own unique tractor that no one else has?
If you can have any cobra why not have your own original that no one else has owned?
Why do you want someone else's stuff?

Re: If you could own any tractor December 21, 2019 03:48AM
I know that building can and is half the fun,-- however with todays bust world,performance parts takes yrs and more to find,get,assemble and obtain,builders say three mos. they mean light yrs. LOL Happy Holidays.

Re: If you could own any tractor January 01, 2020 02:28AM
There's only one choice for me klugs red baron that machine and the men (john and bibbs) that ran it were legendary

Re: If you could own any tractor December 21, 2019 06:42AM
Here let me simplify.

In a magical infield in Bowling Green there is every pulling truck or tractor ever built. You can take one of them home for FREE. Which one do you take?

It’s not about building and it’s not about making your own original creation.

It’s simply about which vehicle you’d take home if it was FREE.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 21, 2019 08:49AM
Jake Morgan
Here let me simplify.

In a magical infield in Bowling Green there is every pulling truck or tractor ever built. You can take one of them home for FREE. Which one do you take?

It’s not about building and it’s not about making your own original creation.

It’s simply about which vehicle you’d take home if it was FREE.

Ok keeping it simple.
I don't want someone else's tractor.
What would I do with it?
Do I let it set in a shed and collect dust? Sounds boring
Do I pull it? no not happening.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 21, 2019 08:55AM
You are clearly a retard with no imagination or passion for the sport. Stop posting replies, you sound like an idiot.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 21, 2019 01:40PM
Well i guess a person should pick one that would win in todays pulling those other old ones would would have to set in the old barn museum collecting dust as bad as i hate log skidders give me one of armed and dangerous tractors

Re: If you could own any tractor December 22, 2019 08:19AM
Kevin Lynn's " Notorious " , love that tractor !!!

Re: If you could own any tractor December 22, 2019 10:09AM
Always has to be one person to complicate everything!!

Re: If you could own any tractor December 22, 2019 10:12AM
Billet Binder or the D2 pro!!! Can’t go wrong with either!

Re: If you could own any tractor December 23, 2019 02:10AM
I’ll take one of the Green Streak unlimited mods. Sell it and buy Too Hystrung LSS and Work Horse Pro. If there is enough left over, Funny lil Farmall as well.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 26, 2019 10:00AM
I'd have to pick Red Horse, it's been a contender on any track, anywhere, for many years.

Re: If you could own any tractor December 26, 2019 05:13PM
Smoker: Shramiks Young Blood
Alky: Conner’s Bad Medicine
Mod: Longneckers River Rat (Griffin v12 version)

Re: If you could own any tractor December 27, 2019 12:20AM
I would look for the most dominant John Deere that I could find and I think that would be Justin Wangler's Real Deere. I would take possession of it in the spring after it was tuned and ready and then proceed to dominate all summer long!!

Re: If you could own any tractor December 30, 2019 02:13PM
Hands down Dave Deppe's Bad Badger coolest 2 wheel drive truck!

2nd choice would be Lee Swift's Mr. Thundermaker.

Re: If you could own any tractor January 02, 2020 02:22PM
Barnyard beast or ace in the hole

Re: If you could own any tractor January 03, 2020 12:22AM
I'd say warpath. But somthing about a dueled up tractor at a brush pull going 25mph does it for me every time. Ivan kohot for example.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,677, Posts: 229,779, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason