Green County Fall Nationals - September 19 August 17, 2009 02:54PM
BADGER STATE PULL OF THE YEAR 2007 & 2008!

The 3rd Annual Green County Fall Nationals Truck and Tractor Pull will be held at the Green County Fairgrounds in Monroe, WI on Sept. 19, 2009. Tractor pull will begin at 2...and hopefully ending before 8. Southern Wisconsin's most popular band, Madison County, will entertain from 8-12.

Classes are as follows:
Badger State Pro Stock
Super Farm
Light Limited Super Stock
640 Pro-Farm
466 Hot Farm
ULSS
Light Super Stock (Grand National rules)
TWD Trucks (Grand National rules)
Open mini-rods

The Light Super Stock class was added on behalf of Pessig and Lynn, but unfortunately schedules conflicted and they will be on the East Coast. But not to worry...Fat Boy will be taking care of the rest of the lineup.

And there may be a surprise coming to Monroe from Minnesota!!

See the website at GCFN for more information.

Tickets can be sent in the mail. Contact 608-558-2316.

Re: Green County Fall Nationals - September 19 August 18, 2009 01:26AM
Can't wait for this event. I've been there the past two years, and it's awesome. I'm going to get there early...this place fills up fast. $15 bucks for a raffle ticket, tractor pull and band....that's cheap entertainment!

Re: Green County Fall Nationals - September 19 August 18, 2009 01:36AM
Which pull will Kevin and Mark be at that weekend?

Re: Green County Fall Nationals - September 19 August 18, 2009 01:39AM
The only pull I can think of that weekend is the Enderle Pull Off in Urbana, OH.

Re: Green County Fall Nationals - September 19 August 18, 2009 04:24AM
Yes thats where they will be unless something miraculous happens and they are out of points.Don't see that happening.I geuss we won't have to order as much beer without them there.

Re: Green County Fall Nationals - September 19 August 18, 2009 04:28AM
Website says Region 3 TWD's. Are these NTPA class ?

Re: Green County Fall Nationals - September 19 August 18, 2009 08:39AM
Most of the trucks that come are region 3.But Leishner,Walsh have been here.So Grand National rules apply.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,707, Posts: 229,811, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,082, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro