NTPA Shipshewana March 21, 2021 12:24AM
As a fan I really enjoyed both sessions. Averaging under 3 minutes between runs both nights. Run just as well as Gordywana. I really enjoyed the event.

Re: NTPA Shipshewana March 21, 2021 01:12AM
NTPA Ship was one of the best run tractor pulls I’ve ever seen. They ran almost 60 tractors in just over 3 hours last night. Louisville (and some outdoor pulls) should take some notes

Re: NTPA Shipshewana March 21, 2021 04:03AM
Yep, they were on it. It was efficient. Louisville has nothing to learn though. They're just as fast and if you looked at who was staffing it, Scott Doty who finish flags NFMS was doing so and at the sled end Mike Witt was all over the smoke tube and sled working with Vaughn. That's not to take anything away from John, Gregg, Shawn, Tim, and the rest keeping it going. I had fun. Good job NTPA!

CP

Re: NTPA Shipshewana March 21, 2021 01:28AM
Unfortunately I couldn't make it up to the pull. Watched on the live stream and didn't have a single issue with the live stream. It was an awesome show great job to everyone involved.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: NTPA Shipshewana March 21, 2021 04:02AM
Was was the 20.8 tire class. Really enjoyed it. They put on a better show then the superfarms.

Re: NTPA Shipshewana March 21, 2021 05:23AM
Ntpa hot farm?

Re: NTPA Shipshewana March 21, 2021 07:31AM
Yes it was 9500 hot farm, they put on a darn good show!

Re: NTPA Shipshewana March 22, 2021 12:53AM
We were there both nights. Both nights were very well run . they had a little trouble getting the sleds set right on Friday . I thought after Gordy wanna they were going to install more exhaust fans. the dust was pretty darn thick on Friday night.

Re: NTPA Shipshewana March 23, 2021 02:44PM
Would like to thank the MEC for adding us ( hotfarm) to the show! Had a great time and glad to see everyone out living life!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,748, Posts: 229,892, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,995.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM