I wonder if NTPA can do the same thing? June 13, 2021 10:49AM
If you’ve had the chance to watch the PPL MAVTV live events it’s been a real treat and very well produced. Best subscription I have paid for in a while. I wonder if NTPA could do the same thing through RFD. They have an app. Yes I know before some of you even respond about production etc. PPL seems to be much more forward thinking at this point. We live in times where the younger generation likes things in the palm of their hands. I paid my $7.00 and got to watch Benson, Ft. Recovery and Farley live! I also downloaded the app onto my kids devices ages 11,9,8 and they watched too. It’s affordable and puts the best pullers in the country at your finger tips. Bravo to Lucas Oil, hope NTPA is working on it.

Re: I wonder if NTPA can do the same thing? June 13, 2021 11:18AM
Ntpa is still wanting 299 per year for there live stream service not a chance I'll be doing that again. They need to find a way to make it more feasible to buy.

Re: I wonder if NTPA can do the same thing? June 13, 2021 11:41AM
The NTPA is still thinking that they are the only ones in pulling. They don't have any idea that time has passed them by.

Re: I wonder if NTPA can do the same thing? June 13, 2021 03:51PM
I agree the MAVTV is great! Now I just need a smart tv so I don’t have to watch it on my phone

Re: I wonder if NTPA can do the same thing? June 14, 2021 01:10AM
MG1206 just go to walmart and get yourself a roku express for $30 and plug it into your non smart tv and you can download the mavtvplus app and it will work great!

Re: I wonder if NTPA can do the same thing? June 13, 2021 10:27PM
The PPL streams have been great! A well produced product with great quality through the stream, and for less than $20 a session! This is the way. NTPA is still living in the past.

Re: I wonder if NTPA can do the same thing? June 14, 2021 12:52AM
I also tried out MAVTV Plus this weekend to stream Farley. I do not have a single negative thing to say. Everything from the app, the stream quality, graphics/production, announcers and pull itself were second to none.

Agree, would love for NTPA to do something similar. PPL set a high bar with their production.

Re: I wonder if NTPA can do the same thing? June 15, 2021 10:39AM
COVERAGE FOR LUCAS OIL PULLING HAS BEEN GREAT! HECK EVEN OUTLAW PULLING HAS A PHENOMENAL APP AND ITS FREE! NTPA HAS THEIR ONLINE LIVE UPDATES (BARELY) AND NO DIRECT COVERAGE, AND IF SO, ITS EXPENSIVE.

GET WITH THE TIMES NTPA-

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,718, Posts: 229,832, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,967.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro