NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 08, 2021 07:39AM
Letters were sent out yesterday and some are already hitting mailboxes. The online list should be up in the next couple days at www.champpull.org

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 08, 2021 10:33AM
What class is everyone looking most forward to? I love the LSS but I really can’t wait to see the DSS/OSS combo and maybe some Triple Bypass redemption! Be curious to see how big of stacks they put on it

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 09, 2021 04:02AM
Yeah looks like half of Saturday is missing.

Surprised only one GALOT in OSS

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 09, 2021 04:30AM
Rest of list to come. sit tight folks.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 08, 2021 01:23PM
DSS/OSS is my favorite, i really enjoy watching the top runners of both fuels competing against each other.

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 09, 2021 03:34AM
Couple questions based on the list. Do the Wischmeier's still have Whiskey Wild?

Anyone willing to tell the world if the Brown family will continue to pull pro stocks now that they sold Green With Envy?

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 09, 2021 03:46AM
Brown's have a new tractor coming.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 09, 2021 03:52AM
Rest of the list for Saturday?

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 09, 2021 03:53AM
Only 6 light pros? Am i reading that right?

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 09, 2021 04:19AM
So if you buy a Boyd modified, does that get you a spot in Louisville? Unsure how that works.

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 09, 2021 06:22AM
Go buy one and let us know

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 09, 2021 07:37AM
Appreciate you taking the time to provide such an informative response

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 11, 2021 10:26PM
Yes the buyer would unless Boyds made it a condition of the sale that they get to run it at the farm show. It is the truck/tractor that gets admitted not the driver.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2021 10:27PM by ParkerFly.

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 12, 2021 11:42PM
I believe its the driver, look at Dale Nelson a few years back?

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 09, 2021 05:58AM
Wheeler
Only 6 light pros? Am i reading that right?

That jumped out to me as well. Was that planned by the CTP committee or lack of applicants???

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 09, 2021 06:33AM
As Bryan mentioned above, the list is not complete yet. Saturday only has one and a half classes out of 4 listed.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 14, 2021 09:20PM
Many european tractors in the past years have come across the pond to compete at the NFMS.

Hypothetically, which tractor (or tractors) would you like o see from this side of the atlantic at the 2022 NFMS?

Italian guy.
Loves beer and tractor pulling.
Used to pull, now I take pics.

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 09, 2021 04:26AM
Red Horse wins this class in 2020 if the smoke tube doesn't malfunction. Yes, Triple By-Pass runs OSS all year long, but Rod Horse is the tractor to beat in this class.

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 09, 2021 03:42PM
things that caught my eye first glance:
-never seen a session stacked so tough as Friday night ps is!
-the 6 dss are awesome wish legacy was in over locked and loaded.
-alcohol supers are less impressive should have been all 3 chizek both galot and gansemers ruttin Deere. ( however I do like bullet in over the 3rd chizek) screw Hothem
- mod class looks great
- sat lss should be awesome with presumable hystrung commander chizek red thunder whitworths Spielberg...

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 09, 2021 04:13PM
A few things:

-Legacy currently is just a chassis. Motor is going in something else. Go watch Mark Ulmer's interview with Jason and Ron for more info on that.
-Alcohol Supers are impressive in my eyes. Hothem will be nearly identical to A&D HD, not sure if it'll be done by farm show though. The High Hopes tractor runs very well plus it's a Fendt sheet metal!
-Red Thunder did not apply.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 10, 2021 02:03AM
Complete Saturday list anywhere ?

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 11, 2021 02:42AM
lots of good tractors missing--some classes allowing 2nd place points winners in...wow...

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 11, 2021 03:01AM
Whats wrong with that 2nd place so bad or something they could have been better than the first place tractor missed a pull wrong side of the track one night or broke for a couple

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 11, 2021 11:09AM
You do know not everyone applies for this right?

CP

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 11, 2021 03:34PM
Better not count out Jacob Fuqua in Light Supers, just sayn !!! You've been warned, lol

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 10, 2021 07:00AM
The Saturday line-up is fixed. Another good looking list.

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 11, 2021 08:36PM
my personal opinion is to cut the pro stocks down to 3 sessions. by doing this they could run another class. We all know when people hit the concession stands....lol during 2 wheelers and mods.

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 11, 2021 10:32PM
pulling fan 3
my personal opinion is to cut the pro stocks down to 3 sessions. by doing this they could run another class.

I've been begging for this for years. I don't want to see 4 sessions of anything.

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 12, 2021 05:42AM
The world doesnt revolve around you. Not everyone is able to be there all week for every session. the fair board did right by putting ps in every session so everyone will get a chance to see what they came for. They easily could trim back to 3 sessions and just split those extra tractors among the other 3 sessions but then it would be awful for those that could only go to the one session without ps

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 12, 2021 05:47AM
Never said it did, I just stated my feelings. Numerous others on here have stated the same thing also. I don't think it would be "awful" for those that couldn't see them either. No worse than those of us that have more than had our fill of them by the end of the week. I just feel like there's enough other good classes or numbers of equipment in some of the already existing classes to consider adding another session of whatever those are and dropping one of the pro stocks. If I remember correctly I believe the farm show said pro stocks are the most popular among the classes from what they hear from fan feedback so I understand why they run 4 sessions.

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 14, 2021 06:02AM
Dmax47
The world doesnt revolve around you. Not everyone is able to be there all week for every session. the fair board did right by putting ps in every session so everyone will get a chance to see what they came for. They easily could trim back to 3 sessions and just split those extra tractors among the other 3 sessions but then it would be awful for those that could only go to the one session without ps

People used to come for NFMS for Super Stocks, not Pro stocks. You can tell from all the older videos that Bryan Lively, Klint Tucker, and Pulling Reference Rewind have up that they had more super stocks than pro stocks.

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 12, 2021 05:23AM
Who the hell goes to the concession stands during the mod class?!

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 13, 2021 12:28PM
Well there is a lot that go out because the outer ring is full of people

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 13, 2021 06:48AM
Looks to me like all the mods are Hemi's. Not a lot of diversity there. It's sad to see but good luck to all.

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 13, 2021 07:25AM
Where is all the heavy hitters in the SSD4X4?

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 14, 2021 02:14AM
where is?
Where is all the heavy hitters in the SSD4X4?

I'm just speculating here but I've heard pulling at the NFMS is a honor but also a bit of a PITA. The short track also isn't ideal given that you really can't pour the power on until 150+ so, I think some of the heavy hitters that have been there in the past have decided to forego the hook. Some of the pro stock trucks that have signed up are going SSD4x4 in 2022 also.

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 14, 2021 06:03AM
old puller
Looks to me like all the mods are Hemi's. Not a lot of diversity there. It's sad to see but good luck to all.

because 1 chevys suck, 2 yes they could have some turbines or aircraft engines, but maybe they didn't sign up.

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 14, 2021 06:12AM
I thought at one point Turbine powered mods weren't welcome because of them blowing out the ceiling tiles? maybe its another venue I am thinking of? I do however remember Art Arfons/ Dave Snyder going down the track and there being several tiles come raining down.

Re: NFMS 2022 Championship Tractor Pull List December 16, 2021 12:45AM
If I remember correctly, there aren’t many ceiling tiles left is Freedom Hall, lol.

On the SSD 4X4 subject, it’s just not enough room for those guys. 1, like said earlier, they can’t get into the the throttle early and 2, it’s so hard to get them turned around in the arena. Just observations from my end.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,687, Posts: 229,792, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,955.

Our newest member Jason