New red prostocks June 01, 2022 11:07AM
Are there any new true red prostocks being built. I heard Nasty Stuff went to outlaw country so no counting that one as a true big pro and Simon bought red edge so that one will have a bbjd heart beat. I heard a year ago there is a red one being built in IL but haven’t heard anything recently. Is anyone building a true red prostock?

Re: New red prostocks June 01, 2022 01:45PM
IL one is a yes. Waiting on parts.

CP

Re: New red prostocks June 09, 2022 03:47AM
We may see another pro wearing red sheet metal from Iowa this year. Time and parts availability will tell.

Re: New red prostocks June 09, 2022 06:32AM
Who’s the Iowa and Illinois ones you are referring too?

Re: New red prostocks June 10, 2022 05:53AM
As far as the Iowa one I am not sure, but the Illinois Pro Stock is coming out of the 618 Motorsports stable in Nashville, IL. Being built as I type this and should be out sometime this summer.

Paul Romack

Re: New red prostocks June 10, 2022 06:26AM
The Iowa one is the Red Edge tractor Simons purchased, it will likely be Deere powered however.

Re: New red prostocks June 10, 2022 08:50AM
Thanks Paul, will this be a Snitker motor program tractor?
I knew about Simons and figured it’d be an inbread one. Wasn’t sure if there was another one in Iowa or not

Re: New red prostocks June 10, 2022 09:19AM
Possibly a 2nd red one from Dubuque county in the works also, not Simons

---

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,704, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro