Any good Pro stocks not running a JDBB? July 09, 2022 09:25AM
I’m new to this sport. I do know the JDBB’s rule the pro stock class. Is there any good running tractors utilizing another motor? Is the Billet Binder a true IH pro stock?

Re: Any good Pro stocks not running a JDBB? July 09, 2022 10:55AM
Depends what you consider “true” yea Billet binder uses a recast block of IH design and there are a handful of others.

Re: Any good Pro stocks not running a JDBB? July 09, 2022 11:27AM
Does it really matter ?
The word "stock" could be removed from every class out there, frankly.....lol

Re: Any good Pro stocks not running a JDBB? July 09, 2022 12:18PM
I just wanted to know if anyone has had success with something other than a JD block.
Sounds like there’s a few teams.

Re: Any good Pro stocks not running a JDBB? July 09, 2022 01:46PM
JDpowershift
Does it really matter ?
The word "stock" could be removed from every class out there, frankly.....lol

It may not matter to you but clearly it does matter to some people.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Any good Pro stocks not running a JDBB? July 09, 2022 04:11PM
There are some V8 Massey’s and they are more than capable of winning.. A few stray “IH style” blocks out there. The JDBB are the class standard and rule by numbers.

Re: Any good Pro stocks not running a JDBB? July 09, 2022 06:36PM
About any that Snitker does will run with them, Perish has. The Simons have something that none of the others do, they seems to be a head of the class. Get around one but it’s been hard to get around both

Re: Any good Pro stocks not running a JDBB? July 10, 2022 12:49AM
Everyone hating on the IH recast blocks and not saying a word about the JD ones.

CP

Re: Any good Pro stocks not running a JDBB? July 11, 2022 09:26AM
Look out for 2 in BSTP getting Lemke SBD repower and one new tractor now and another towards the end of July to Debut

Re: Any good Pro stocks not running a JDBB? July 11, 2022 02:22PM
What’s SBD stand for?

Re: Any good Pro stocks not running a JDBB? July 11, 2022 02:33PM
What’s SBD stand for?
Small Block John Deere

Re: Any good Pro stocks not running a JDBB? July 11, 2022 03:35PM
AJ are you talking red ones being repowered by sbjd ? I’m thinking I know the 2 .

Re: Any good Pro stocks not running a JDBB? July 12, 2022 11:14AM
Team one
AJ are you talking red ones being repowered by sbjd ? I’m thinking I know the 2 .

The World Famous Red one and the Blue one yes

Re: Any good Pro stocks not running a JDBB? July 12, 2022 04:15PM
AJ

The World Famous Red one and the Blue one yes
World famous?

Re: Any good Pro stocks not running a JDBB? July 16, 2022 04:13AM
Which one is world famous? I’m not sure but is it out of Warren Illinois?

Re: Any good Pro stocks not running a JDBB? July 16, 2022 05:42AM
That would be the one

Re: Any good Pro stocks not running a JDBB? July 11, 2022 04:52PM
Good luck with that, hope it works out. The only ones that have shown any consistency of even competing with bbjd’s come from southern Illinois

Re: Any good Pro stocks not running a JDBB? July 11, 2022 10:55PM
Hoyts out of PA they have 2 case prostocks

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason