Wimer pusher pump November 20, 2022 12:03AM
What is the proper way to adjust a Wimer pusher pump? How do you know if you're getting full fuel to the injection pump? Running an A-pump if that matters. Thanks.

Re: Wimer pusher pump November 20, 2022 03:37AM
Just set it at whatever pressure that you are wanting to feed your pump with and you are good. I'm not familiar with Wimers, but I'm sure you can give them a call to get adjustment procedures for their pump. I'm sure its not super complicated?

Re: Wimer pusher pump November 20, 2022 05:14AM
I talked to them about our pressure fluctuating from 50 to 70psi and didn't get a very good answer on why. They seem in a big hurry on the phone. I might have caught them on a bad day.

Re: Wimer pusher pump November 20, 2022 06:45AM
Most likely has more to do with the size of your supply lines and choice of fittings. Are you running a pressure regulator check valve on your return from the pump?

Re: Wimer pusher pump November 20, 2022 11:40AM
You need at least a #10 suction line on it. The one we had did the same thing. Went from an 8 to a 10 and fixed that problem for us

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,718, Posts: 229,833, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,967.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro