The Pullers Championship 2023 - Round 1 of Fan Voting is LIVE January 02, 2023 02:47PM
Round 1 of fan voting is LIVE

Follow the link below to vote for who YOU want to see at The Track at Holzhauers May 19th and 20th! Let's have fun with this and remember you can vote ONCE PER DAY! Voting ends on January 15th at 11:59PM CST. We will then take the top 20 in each class and have Round 2 of fan voting starting January 23rd!

https://www.thepullerschampionship.com/fan-vote/

If you don't see your favorite puller on the list please reach out to us so we can get them added. Pullers, if you aren't on the list, switched classes, or built a new vehicle for 2023, reach out to us so we can get you added to the list!

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: The Pullers Championship 2023 - Round 1 of Fan Voting is LIVE January 02, 2023 03:47PM
Get out there and vote everyone. Would love to see your favorite pullers at this cool event!

The Pullers Championship 2023 - Round 2 of Fan Voting is LIVE January 23, 2023 01:01PM
Follow the link below to vote for who YOU want to see at The Track at Holzhauers May 19th and 20th! Remember you can vote ONCE PER DAY! Voting ends on February 5th at 11:59PM CST. We will reveal who will be invited on Let's Grow Pulling LIVE on Monday, February 13th.

https://www.thepullerschampionship.com/fan-vote/

If you are unsure of who some of these pullers are, pictures of vehicles on the lists are on our website to help put a name to a vehicle. Follow this link below.

https://www.thepullerschampionship.com/top-20/

Pullers make sure to share this to your page and get your fans involved if you want to compete at The Pullers Championship!

Brent Yaron

Re: The Pullers Championship 2023 - Round 2 of Fan Voting is LIVE January 25, 2023 02:50AM
Brent, I do not understand the point of this voting. You already have a few classes, composed of about 20 top competitors per class. They will make a great overall pull.
So why do you want us to vote for a specified number (ranging from 4 to 10) in each class? To accomplish what?

Also, on the home voting page, there appears to be a really nice drone aerial view of the facility. But it is mostly covered up a big ugly box that hardly says anything. How about reducing that ugly dark box in size and move into a sky corner so we can see what the facility looks like. That's called promoting pulling. Specifically , TPC.

Re: The Pullers Championship 2023 - Round 2 of Fan Voting is LIVE January 25, 2023 04:08AM
Voting is to allow the fans to decided who they want to see pull and for teams to campaign for themselves. In return, it's a way to get more people to know about our event. We can't take 20 vehicles per class or we would be pulling 220 vehicles in a single night which is definitely not doable when we are shooting for a four hour show. You are voting anywhere from 4 to 10 per class as that's how many we need to fill out a class of 10. We invited the top points finishers with the NTPA, PPL, and Outlaws and gave them 8 weeks to commit to the event. If they didn't commit, that spot opened up for fan voting. The voting is how we are filling the rest of the classes to get 10 vehicles per class. We do have 4 promoter choice classes with the 85 Limited Pro Stocks, Diesel Super Stocks, Modified Tractors, and Super Semis. Other than the 85 Limited Pro Stocks which Brad chose, those classes are tougher to fill as there aren't as many out there and we are able to reach out ahead of time in hopes that pullers will be ready in time.

The drone aerial view is just what I used as the background for the voting page. The drone shot is on our Facebook page if you would like to see it. I can't make the box smaller and move it because one, I don't have the ability to as the program doesn't allow it and two, you wouldn't be able to read the names of the vehicles and drivers you are trying to vote for.

Sorry if you aren't one for the voting, but this is a way for us to engage the fans and let them be apart of putting this show together. And sorry if you don't like the website, but I feel like I have done the best I could to put together a site that is easy to use and has any information you may need. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Brent Yaron

Re: The Pullers Championship 2023 - Round 2 of Fan Voting is LIVE January 25, 2023 04:08AM
I will let Brent go into the details of the voting and why it is the way that it is. All to a purpose of arriving at 10 per class comprised of the top points finishers from 2022 and, in the event that those top finishers decline for whatever reason, a fan-picked class to get to 10. That's the cliff notes version.

Here is the venue as it looked at TPC '22. Brad Holzhauer is making further improvements for '23 to enhance the experience.

Hope you can make it out or tune in!

CP

Re: The Pullers Championship 2023 - Round 2 of Fan Voting is LIVE January 25, 2023 09:43AM
I'll wait and go to the ppl pull. Get to watch whoever wants to pull.

Re: The Pullers Championship 2023 - Round 2 of Fan Voting is LIVE January 25, 2023 10:18AM
Take it you’re not a fan of Louisville, Chapel Hill, Murfreesboro, etc. either?

Re: The Pullers Championship 2023 - Round 2 of Fan Voting is LIVE January 25, 2023 12:18PM
Ihfan
No DSS at that pull, if they get 10 of them that’ll be worth the trip alone

Re: The Pullers Championship 2023 - Round 2 of Fan Voting is LIVE January 25, 2023 02:25PM
Brent, thanks for the excellent explanation. I now understand the point of this voting.
And just because I made a suggestion how to improve the website, does not mean I "don't like the website". How ironic you concluded your reply with " If you have any suggestions please let me know." I am fully aware that a website requires plenty of work. And there are always parameters that provide limits to any given website.
However, thank you for all the effort you expend to help make TPC a success.

Charles, thanks for the whole photo view.

Re: The Pullers Championship 2023 - Round 2 of Fan Voting is LIVE January 25, 2023 10:31PM
MG1206

No DSS at that pull, if they get 10 of them that’ll be worth the trip alone

You mean 10 of them that actually run worth a crap? not a 370' thoroughbred and then the rest Shetland pony's?

Re: The Pullers Championship 2023 - Round 2 of Fan Voting is LIVE January 25, 2023 10:47PM
We've only told you who 4 registered of the 10 are so far...

Scrappy
Super Rooster
Bone Twister
Redline Fever

The rest will be just as good. Gotta keep the tease going a little!

CP

Re: The Pullers Championship 2023 - Round 2 of Fan Voting is LIVE January 25, 2023 02:04PM
Ihfan

The people at this event want to pull. The initial invites that can't make it want to pull at this event but can't because of their job/farming/parts. People want to pull at this event

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,761, Posts: 229,922, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM