Remedy Sold? June 28, 2023 10:01AM
I seen on Facebook that the Remedy is sold and Jason Shultz is getting a diesel super stock built, is this true??

Re: Remedy Sold? June 28, 2023 10:16AM
It's been said by Jason for a while now. Remedy is sold to a fellow 4.1 puller in Wisconsin.

Re: Remedy Sold? June 29, 2023 02:08AM
It will stay The Remedy with Tony McDonald who also has Well Spent. New DSS will have Meissinger power, Engler chassis. Body TBD. I vote Versatile, but that's me, lol.

CP

Re: Remedy Sold? June 29, 2023 02:39AM
I would say that a DSS wouldn't take anymore work than the remedy. All they did the last 2 years is work on it. If i was harts I would be glad he is getting rid of it. They only blew 2 or 3 turbos, then injection pump hung open and ruined the motor. Nothing like having a high profile tractor and it sets in the shop all the time broke down.

Re: Remedy Sold? June 29, 2023 05:54AM
It seems that Harts parts are failing lately more than other.

Re: Remedy Sold? June 29, 2023 03:33AM
I vote a black Deutz 9340

Re: Remedy Sold? June 29, 2023 03:54AM
I wouldn't hate that. Heck, ANY new DSS is automatically cool. Cover it in a kit garden shed from Lowes, I'm gonna be right there and all about it!

CP

Re: Remedy Sold? June 30, 2023 01:45AM
From Jason's Family history I would assume the new DSS would be a D21 in remembrance of his father's past D21 DSS "BlackJack"

Re: Remedy Sold? June 30, 2023 08:49AM
Mueller
From Jason's Family history I would assume the new DSS would be a D21 in remembrance of his father's past D21 DSS "BlackJack"
He said if he can’t find a sponsor for it that it most likely would have D21 or 1206 sheet metal on it

Re: Remedy Sold? June 30, 2023 02:09PM
Don't make sense to build a Super Stock. Alot of maintenance and living on borrowed time. I don't see Jason doing the wrenching. The Heavy Super Class in IL is dead. You might get 2. Don't get me wrong a diesel Super is awesome to watch.

Re: Remedy Sold? July 01, 2023 01:08AM
Didn't there used to be a diesel super stock class in Iowa that had limitations? I saw a few of those Iowa tractors pull with the Outlaws maybe 10-12 years ago. There was a couple of them- that Blackjack tractor was one of them. They couldn't keep up with the top of the class but they were still a lot of fun to watch go down the track. I always thought a class of those more limited guys just competing against each other (without Goodwins beating them by 50 feet) would put on a great show by themselves.

Re: Remedy Sold? July 01, 2023 06:29AM
Face in crowd
Didn't there used to be a diesel super stock class in Iowa that had limitations? I saw a few of those Iowa tractors pull with the Outlaws maybe 10-12 years ago. There was a couple of them- that Blackjack tractor was one of them. They couldn't keep up with the top of the class but they were still a lot of fun to watch go down the track. I always thought a class of those more limited guys just competing against each other (without Goodwins beating them by 50 feet) would put on a great show by themselves.
The ECI group used to allow 430 CI with 2 3x4 turbos to run in their super farm or limited pro class as it was called back then. There was a couple guys that tried it with mixed success. The last 2 years they opened the turbo rule up for the twin guys and then they started winning. Pretty much put the end to that and just made the class into a full on Super Farm class as it is today. Mike Schultz with black Jack would hook at the state fair in the DSS class

Re: Remedy Sold? July 02, 2023 01:38AM
MG1206
The ECI group used to allow 430 CI with 2 3x4 turbos to run in their super farm or limited pro class as it was called back then. There was a couple guys that tried it with mixed success. The last 2 years they opened the turbo rule up for the twin guys and then they started winning. Pretty much put the end to that and just made the class into a full on Super Farm class as it is today. Mike Schultz with black Jack would hook at the state fair in the DSS class

Thank you for answering that question. I remember a John Deere and an International that pretty much ran the Outlaw circuit a year or two. My memory may be exaggerating this, but I bet there were 10 or more diesel supers in Iowa back then.

Re: Remedy Sold? July 20, 2023 01:31AM
Tri State Truck and Tractor Pullers Has a combined Super Stock / Pro Stock class that compensates the different classes with weight. Great place for any super or pro to join, but a level playing field for most of us that come to the shows. I would encourage anyone with a Super Stock, Pro Stock, Light Pro, Limited Pro, Alcohol or Diesel to come pull with Tri State for an easy going enjoyable show.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,744, Posts: 229,886, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM