List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 07, 2023 02:16PM
I was asked if I had a list of all the Super Stock Diesel Trucks that are currently out there and decided I would share it with everyone. I know there was some debate on the numbers in the class as well so this is a representation of all the trucks I could find out there. Some of these are parked, some of these may have switched hands, and some I may have missed. Let me know if anything is incorrect or missing from this list. This list does not include 3.6 trucks that jump up into the class unless they change to a bigger turbo.

Idaho
Rampage - John Jenkins

Illinois
Scheid Diesel - Brady Ingram

Indiana
Dead Pull - Terry Biggs
Rock Hard Ram - Van Haisley
Scheid Diesel - Kent Crowder

Kentucky
Jumping Jack Flash - Nathan Vegh

Minnesota
Gunslinger - Randy Sandstrom
Triple Alpha Process - Jeff Mifek

Missouri
American Pride - Keith Witt
Cross Wired - Keith Witt

Nevada
Rushed - Jeremy Neff

New York
Turbo Cowboy - Chris Galati

Ohio
Against the Grain - Cody Hastings
Alter Ego - Matt Clemons
Angry Farmer Products - Todd Dugan
Angry Shine - Todd Dugan
Binder Edition - Nick Headley
Carnage - Cliff Carnes
Concrete Cummins - Andrew Ledford
Cream of the Crop - Justin Gearhart
Diggin' Deep - Dustin Beheler
Goat on a Rope - Justin Garwood
Lost & Forgotten - Dan Constantine
Maverick - KC Morris
Miss Understood - Korey Piatt
Nightmare - Nate Baker
Pipe Dream - Jeremy Yeager
Ripcord - Zach Pickeral
Smoknya HD - Erik Stacey
The Nut Job - Brion Withrow
The Rumor - JJ Brumby
Top Shelf - Nick Gillett
Trump - Shane Kellogg

Pennsylvania
Bad Attitude - Mike Hearn
Coalmine Express - Todd Custer
Crazy Ex - Jon Manns
Empty Pockets - Jake Slingluff
Hand Grenade - Chris Kicak
Hostile - Mike Lepley
Iron Hide - Dustin Harrison
Mow Money - Shane Fleck
On Borrowed Time - Aiden Hodges
One Nation - Carl Butler
Ranch Hand - Carl Butler
Rollin' Coal - Jonathan Woskob
Runnin' in the Red - Calvin Miller
Shark Bait - Jesse Warren

Tennessee
Caretaker - Chase Eller

Utah
Gone Broke - Kaleab Hales

West Virginia
Somethin' to Prove - Jayden Litman

Wisconsin
Chevy Duramax - Jesse Blodgett
Cummins Killer III - Craig Dickey
Dodge Ram 2500 - Brandon Lucht
Old & Hostile - Steve Blodgett

Canada
Evil Diesel - Randy Overton

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2023 06:49AM by Brent Yaron.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 12:25AM
Gunslinger - Randy Sandstrom from MN. Only a couple weeks old. GM body on Haisley power.

CP

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 05:24AM
That's actually a 3.6 truck, unless he made changes to it. Was a former Lincoln Diesel Specialties truck.

Brent Yaron

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 05:49AM
Full SS now.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 06:18AM
Well glad to see them make the jump!

Brent Yaron

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 09:46AM
cpr
Gunslinger - Randy Sandstrom from MN. Only a couple weeks old. GM body on Haisley power.

CP

Is he out of Redwing, MN?

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 01:25PM
Yes he is.

Brent Yaron

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 01:36AM
Yet only 4-5 show up for the average National hook. It's their choice, but the class is on life support for some promotors.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 02:09AM
I never realized there were that many. Over time, I have seen 20 of the 50 listed.
Brent, thanks for the list but it would be nice if you would list the state they each hail from.

I would like to see a list of 3.6 trucks. I like the class but seldom see them. I assume there are not very many of them. Geographically, where are most of their pull events?
The last class at the very recent Pontiac IL pull was this class of 6, that put out a really nice show. I was told by an ITPA official that was the most 3.6's they've had all season at an event.

Here in Region 2, we have a lot of strong running 3.0 that always perform a really nice class. How about a list of them?

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 02:17AM
Dave Dann
I never realized there were that many. Over time, I have seen 20 of the 50 listed.
Brent, thanks for the list but it would be nice if you would list the state they each hail from.

I would like to see a list of 3.6 trucks. I like the class but seldom see them. I assume there are not very many of them. Geographically, where are most of their pull events?
The last class at the very recent Pontiac IL pull was this class of 6, that put out a really nice show. I was told by an ITPA official that was the most 3.6's they've had all season at an event.

Here in Region 2, we have a lot of strong running 3.0 that always perform a really nice class. How about a list of them?

The majority of 3.6 trucks hail from either Wisconsin with Badger State Tractor Pullers or out east with East Coast Pro Pullers.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 06:19AM
I have a list that just needs updating to reflect the changes for this year. I'll try to get that one posted in the next couple days.

Brent Yaron

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 05:47AM
What happened to the Ohio Cat trucks? Didn't they have 2 at one point? Forget the owners name.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 06:17AM
Atley family owned them, one is the angry farmer ford of Todd Dugan, the other i can't recall where it is

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 17, 2024 05:46PM
Wyatt Schulte
Atley family owned them, one is the angry farmer ford of Todd Dugan, the other i can't recall where it is

The other truck became the Against The Grain truck of Cody Hastings

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 27, 2024 12:15PM
Hastings truck was built new for Cody by Van and Steve Barker.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 27, 2024 02:15PM
Wyatt Schulte
I'm pretty sure that Litmans has it now called something to prove. A young girl drives it. I think I spelled the name right?

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 28, 2024 07:28AM
I think

I'm pretty sure that Litmans has it now called something to prove. A young girl drives it. I think I spelled the name right?

It was Brion Withrows before that it was Brad Deeters, not sure if it was Atley's before that.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 28, 2024 12:37PM
I stand corrected TAP. I Believe that you are correct about Litmans being the old nut job.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 06:50AM
I have sorted them by state.

Brent Yaron

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 09:42AM
You can add Cross Wired-Keith Witt to MO. Former ProStock but ran SS all year.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 01:25PM
Still a 3.6 truck currently though so I didn’t add him to the list.

Brent Yaron

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 03:01PM
If including old trucks sitting around…last I heard(September of 2020) Ben Miller still had Double Overtime…it would be very outdated but it was a solid truck back in the day. Not sure if Kyle still has Climax same would be true for it being outdated. Not sure what ever happened to that Lunatic Fringe Ford…haven’t seen it in a very long time.

I could see more being built in the state of Ohio with the OSTPA adding the class and a possibility of a couple more R2 shows adding the class. I know the Nothin but Trouble pulling team(Humpes and crew) just pulled with the 3.6 truck at the last OSTPA SSDT pull. I know they have tested on the dyno before with Larger Chargers with the old Causin Trouble motor and had good success in the past running with a 3.6 and cuts against some good 3.6 fields, PPP and FPP RWYB fields and made some good passes in the OSTPA SMFWD class when it was still a combined class. I had seen and heard that they had been putting together another truck that was rumored to be out this year in the SuperStock Class but hasn’t made an appearance and with parts availability and that crews busy work, pulling and racing schedules it might have been put on the back burner. I hope to see it out…would love to see another person going for it with a Dmax.

I don’t know if any of the other East Coast Pullers guys have ever put a bigger charger on.

Also, I love the Headleys “Binder Edition” but it should have an asterisk by it. Technically it is not legal to pull in the NTPA/PPL rule Classes. Headleys are some of my favorite people to see at pulls and I think they were outlawed because of fear of how good it could be. That DT466 screams…I love seeing and hearing that truck pull. They have had great success with FPP at times this year.

Hope to see more trucks out in the coming years!

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 03:22PM
I believe Headley has one of Greenwood’s FASS trucks now. Unless he bought the chassis and put the DT466 in it.

Brent Yaron

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 03:36PM
It’s still a “Binder Edition” with the DT466 in it turning some RPMs…and yes just the old Luther body I think and some chassis updates I believe.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 04:13PM
Also I don’t know what happened to the Grin and Bair it truck…I’m sure you or someone on here is in the know about that. I haven’t been as up on things as I used to be since I went and got married lol. Also I seen the cream of the crop team has something brewing…don’t know if it will be a 2nd truck or just a new(old) body.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 11, 2023 03:56AM
Chip42
Also I don’t know what happened to the Grin and Bair it truck…I’m sure you or someone on here is in the know about that. I haven’t been as up on things as I used to be since I went and got married lol. Also I seen the cream of the crop team has something brewing…don’t know if it will be a 2nd truck or just a new(old) body.

Pretty sure Yeager bought the G&B roller. There was no motor in it. I believe Gearhart is just upgrading power plant to a Haisley Billet Aluminum motor. Maybe a top feed 24V? Winking

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 17, 2024 12:54PM
Just curious does anyone know what happened to Shane Wurm’s truck named Boost? It was a 3.6 truck and then it changed to super stock. It pulled on grand national circuit in 2019.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 17, 2024 01:25PM
Keith Witt bought it and is now called American Pride

Brent Yaron

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 27, 2024 06:29AM
Nick
Just curious does anyone know what happened to Shane Wurm’s truck named Boost? It was a 3.6 truck and then it changed to super stock. It pulled on grand national circuit in 2019.

As a FYI the BOOST 3.6 and SS trucks were two separate trucks.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 27, 2024 02:44PM
I figured it was two trucks. Did it also run with United Pulllers of Minnesota TAP?

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 28, 2024 07:11AM
Nick
I figured it was two trucks. Did it also run with United Pulllers of Minnesota TAP?

Yes. The 3.6 truck did back when UPM had a pro-stock class. Unfortunately, it died out with everyone going SS and a couple folks getting out.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks March 02, 2024 09:12AM
What happened to the UPM 3.6 trucks that didn’t go to super stock? Are they just sitting? Did they get out of the sport?

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks March 04, 2024 03:22AM
Nick
What happened to the UPM 3.6 trucks that didn’t go to super stock? Are they just sitting? Did they get out of the sport?

2016 was really the last year of the class and lots of people came and go from 2012-2016

Myself, Wurm, Kusliek-Went SS

Brad Baron, Casey Clark, Chris Muhs. Alan Kritsch-All sold

Others-still with WTPA 3.6 Prostock

Dave Carlson-Sitting right now

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks March 04, 2024 09:33AM
Do you mean BSTP? WTPA doesn’t have a pro stock class as far as I know. They have a 2.6 class

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks March 05, 2024 05:43AM
Nick
Do you mean BSTP? WTPA doesn’t have a pro stock class as far as I know. They have a 2.6 class

Yeah sorry, BSTP and Reg III NTPA (The hook one a year, they have)

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks March 04, 2024 12:48PM
What ever did happen to Chris muhns truck I remember that it was a tough one to beat there for a while. I believe it was white lighting if I remember correctly.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks March 05, 2024 05:49AM
Mod fwd puller
What ever did happen to Chris muhns truck I remember that it was a tough one to beat there for a while. I believe it was white lighting if I remember correctly.

It was for sale at one point but I think it ended up getting parted out. Not sure where the chassis ended up. Chris is a hell of a nice guy too. I remember my first NTPA hook, I was a 2.6 truck with all these 3.0 ProStocks. I was all by myself and I ended up breaking a tie rod before I could even make it to the starting line. Between him and Al Kirtsch they helped me find a new one overnight.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks March 06, 2024 08:22AM
TAP

It was for sale at one point but I think it ended up getting parted out. Not sure where the chassis ended up. Chris is a hell of a nice guy too. I remember my first NTPA hook, I was a 2.6 truck with all these 3.0 ProStocks. I was all by myself and I ended up breaking a tie rod before I could even make it to the starting line. Between him and Al Kirtsch they helped me find a new one overnight.

Correction to the above. Facebook must have heard me talking about Chris because it brought up an older post. It looks like Adam Burkhalter out of Fairfield, IA, now has White Lightning and has been running it for a few years.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks March 04, 2024 02:13PM
TAP

2016 was really the last year of the class and lots of people came and go from 2012-2016

Myself, Wurm, Kusliek-Went SS

Brad Baron, Casey Clark, Chris Muhs. Alan Kritsch-All sold

Others-still with WTPA 3.6 Prostock

Dave Carlson-Sitting right now

Did you mean western Wisconsin truck pullers ? They have an open diesel class.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks September 08, 2023 11:57PM
At some point, there will be a Dmax SS that is a partnership of Humpe and Burkhard. Barker chassis and Silverado body. Full roller has been around a bit, just needs to be finished with an engine. It'll likely start as "only" a 3.6 to get sorted and then pile on from there.

CP

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 22, 2024 02:27AM
cpr
At some point, there will be a Dmax SS that is a partnership of Humpe and Burkhard. Barker chassis and Silverado body. Full roller has been around a bit, just needs to be finished with an engine. It'll likely start as "only" a 3.6 to get sorted and then pile on from there.

CP

Do you mean a SS with a 3.6 charger? They won't be able to run 3.6 with a tube chassis.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 22, 2024 02:58AM
Anyone know what happened with the Big Bad Dodge truck of Chris Ryan out of Texas? I don't know if it became another truck or if it's just sitting.

Brent Yaron

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 27, 2024 06:15AM
Brent Yaron
Anyone know what happened with the Big Bad Dodge truck of Chris Ryan out of Texas? I don't know if it became another truck or if it's just sitting.

It's just sitting in Texas

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 22, 2024 05:00AM
What about a truck called Nightmare? It kinda looked like the old Boost truck, but it was green and white

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 22, 2024 05:05AM
Dan Constantine has it now as Lost and Forgotten.

Brent Yaron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2024 05:05AM by Brent Yaron.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 22, 2024 01:29PM
If Yeager plans to run 2 that will be good to see…I’ve heard that Headleys are building a Cummins powered truck to give Binder Edition a running mate.

TAP…they would start out in the SSDFWD class with OSTPA, PPL or NTPA or RWYB like class with FPP, PPP or CS

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 22, 2024 02:14PM
He's asking if they would run the 3.6 charger in the Super Stock Diesel Truck class and work their way up. You can't have a tube chassis in the 3.6 Pro Stock Diesel Truck class and must run a OEM chassis.

Brent Yaron

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 22, 2024 05:52PM
That’s why I said they will start out in the SSDFWD class and not the 3.6 class where you are not able to run a tube chassis. CPR was just referring to them starting with a smaller charger and something they know in the new truck possibly. That would be my bet…Then they can build from there but they could just throw something big on or come out the gate with a multi charger setup maybe…who knows…I’d just be happy to see another SSDFWD with a Duramax in it…especially with the Humpes and Burkhards success in pulling in the 3.0 and 3.6 classes and racing. Look at what they have done together at UCC too.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 22, 2024 11:26PM
They could do just that. Been a while since we've discussed it.

CP

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 27, 2024 07:39AM
Chip42
If Yeager plans to run 2 that will be good to see…I’ve heard that Headleys are building a Cummins powered truck to give Binder Edition a running mate.

TAP…they would start out in the SSDFWD class with OSTPA, PPL or NTPA or RWYB like class with FPP, PPP or CS

I can promise you one thing, If Matt Headley is building another truck, you can take it to the bank that it will be the real deal. Matt doesn't go out unless his truck is capable of winning a pull. Can't wait to see what he brings to the game it will be great. As for competing with binder edition, if the blue truck gets hooked, all the rest will be pulling for second. Should be a great year to see it all happen.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks March 04, 2024 04:09PM
Spectator

I can promise you one thing, If Matt Headley is building another truck, you can take it to the bank that it will be the real deal. Matt doesn't go out unless his truck is capable of winning a pull. Can't wait to see what he brings to the game it will be great. As for competing with binder edition, if the blue truck gets hooked, all the rest will be pulling for second. Should be a great year to see it all happen.
Too bad he couldn’t just run Binder Edition in the actual Super Stock class

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks March 05, 2024 02:49AM
MG1206

MG1206, The Cummins boys ain't gonna ever let that happen. From the looks of the show in Louisville they should consider maybe allowing the binder and others in. The class looked pretty pathetic other than 3 trucks. There are hardly any parts left in the dodges that are actually Cummins anyway. I think they should open it up. They are scared to death of the binder. It by no means is unbeatable, but if it gets hooked yout better look out. I would guess that the Headleys are building a "Not Really a Cummins " powered truck to take the game to the "Not Really Cummins " sandbox then they can play with the RWYB Open classes and also OSTPA or NTPA? Whatever they bring to the table will be no joke! Best wishes to the Headleys and the other competitors throughout Truck and Tractor pulling.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks March 05, 2024 06:02AM
Pull fan

MG1206, The Cummins boys ain't gonna ever let that happen. From the looks of the show in Louisville they should consider maybe allowing the binder and others in. The class looked pretty pathetic other than 3 trucks. There are hardly any parts left in the dodges that are actually Cummins anyway. I think they should open it up. They are scared to death of the binder. It by no means is unbeatable, but if it gets hooked yout better look out. I would guess that the Headleys are building a "Not Really a Cummins " powered truck to take the game to the "Not Really Cummins " sandbox then they can play with the RWYB Open classes and also OSTPA or NTPA? Whatever they bring to the table will be no joke! Best wishes to the Headleys and the other competitors throughout Truck and Tractor pulling.

Why exactly would they be scared of it? If it's HP related that definitely isn't it. On the vast majority of tracks they pull the power down. Almost everyone has waste gates to control power. That's the beauty of the class. You have to set up your chassis and tires right and drive the truck not search for more HP. There's a reason the rules haven't changed in almost a decade. There's plenty of trucks that claim over 4000 HP on the dyno that get beat by 2500-3000 HP trucks on a regular basis and vice versa. The current Cummins engines have no problem turning 6500+ rpms but most go down the track at 5200-5500.

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks March 07, 2024 05:08PM
TAP

Why exactly would they be scared of it? If it's HP related that definitely isn't it. On the vast majority of tracks they pull the power down. Almost everyone has waste gates to control power. That's the beauty of the class. You have to set up your chassis and tires right and drive the truck not search for more HP. There's a reason the rules haven't changed in almost a decade. There's plenty of trucks that claim over 4000 HP on the dyno that get beat by 2500-3000 HP trucks on a regular basis and vice versa. The current Cummins engines have no problem turning 6500+ rpms but most go down the track at 5200-5500.

Yes TAP, I agree with you about your quote "There's plenty of trucks that claim over 4000 HP on the dyno" The key word is "Claim" dyno operators can get you all kinds of numbers that you like to hear when you are paying for a certain "Dyno Number". Lol

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks March 08, 2024 02:47AM
Amused

Yes TAP, I agree with you about your quote "There's plenty of trucks that claim over 4000 HP on the dyno" The key word is "Claim" dyno operators can get you all kinds of numbers that you like to hear when you are paying for a certain "Dyno Number". Lol

Maybe but again nobody in the SSD4x4 is scared of HP if you are making over 2500. The reality is hardly anyone ever knows what their peak HP is for two reasons: They never run at that RPM down the track, it always 1000-1500 rpms higher. When you do pull the motors down to peak HP the chance you bend or break a crank is quite high. So, the only reason the vast majority of the class put their motor on the dyno is to make sure everything is working properly at the RPM range it normally runs at.

I'll ask the question again, what exactly are they "scared to death" of?

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks March 05, 2024 01:41PM
Pull fan

MG1206, The Cummins boys ain't gonna ever let that happen. From the looks of the show in Louisville they should consider maybe allowing the binder and others in. The class looked pretty pathetic other than 3 trucks. There are hardly any parts left in the dodges that are actually Cummins anyway. I think they should open it up. They are scared to death of the binder. It by no means is unbeatable, but if it gets hooked yout better look out. I would guess that the Headleys are building a "Not Really a Cummins
" powered truck to take the game to the "Not Really Cummins " sandbox then they can play with the RWYB Open classes and also OSTPA or NTPA? Whatever they bring to the table will be no joke! Best wishes to the Headleys and the other competitors throughout Truck and Tractor pulling.
This is going to ruffle some feathers! I do agree with everything you say though! Being they’re all running all billet motors anyway mise well allow any engine that’s legal cubic inch. But then it’d turn into another DT class and that’d piss the anti IH crowd off

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 27, 2024 06:16AM
Tomah winner
What about a truck called Nightmare? It kinda looked like the old Boost truck, but it was green and white

The Boost truck is now Kieth Witts American Pride

Re: List of Super Stock Diesel Trucks February 27, 2024 03:34PM
Tomah winner

Nightmare was owned by the late Jerry Foster near New Philadelphia Ohio, was driven by Nate Baker. Not sure what happened with the truck after Jerry passed away last year?

Using Chrome for pulloff March 05, 2024 08:40AM
About a week or so ago I updated chrome on my phone because I had trouble viewing facebook pages. I did do somethings to try to eliminate the http to https redirect. I am not sure what I did resolved anything and not sure I could repeat them but just a minute ago I was able to access pulloff again using the same link I had always been using on the latest version of chrome.

Morgan's if you guys did something to resolve the issue with Chrome I wanted to say Thank you.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,686, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,898.

Our newest member JD_8520