Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 16, 2024 03:16PM
Pretty cool to see the IH motors come through and take top 3 tonight. Gotta be first time in quite a while.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2024 03:38PM by lil' 1456.

Re: Red Motors Sweep Friday Night at NFMS February 16, 2024 03:25PM
Is Youngblood IH motor

Re: Red Motors Sweep Friday Night at NFMS February 16, 2024 03:34PM
what motor does Rhapsody run?

Re: Red Motors Sweep Friday Night at NFMS Rapsedy motor February 17, 2024 03:30PM
Last I heard it was 8.3 Cummins but that could have changed

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 16, 2024 03:53PM
lil' 1456
Pretty cool to see the IH motors come through and take top 3 tonight. Gotta be first time in quite a while.
Yes it was very satisfying to see! I know everyone likes these announcers but they are so biased, they were pretty tight lipped about color after this the top 6 supers all being red then the pros turning out like it did!

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 16, 2024 04:06PM
They probably couldn’t get the crow out of their mouth. All week long everything I was hearing was basically saying give the wind to Masterson. That is pretty much a deadlock. Well it didn’t work out that way. Masterson might well win with his other tractor, but nothing is ever a guarantee, you gotta figure if John Deere does not win that class they basically don’t have an advantage in any other one. Bottom line you can be the biggest underdog in the world and if you had everything right you got a shot.

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 16, 2024 04:13PM
IH 5488
They probably couldn’t get the crow out of their mouth. All week long everything I was hearing was basically saying give the wind to Masterson. That is pretty much a deadlock. Well it didn’t work out that way. Masterson might well win with his other tractor, but nothing is ever a guarantee, you gotta figure if John Deere does not win that class they basically don’t have an advantage in any other one. Bottom line you can be the biggest underdog in the world and if you had everything right you got a shot.
I agree completely, I think Miles can’t say IH either he calls every red tractor Case, seems to conveniently leave the IH out every time. The older he gets the more he sounds like his dad

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 16, 2024 04:23PM
Well ya know sometimes even a blind squirrel can get a nut, track must be tired and letting the low horsepower get hooked i

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 16, 2024 04:29PM
IT BE the red get all exited by George, shows how hard it is 4 them

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 16, 2024 06:44PM
I don’t even know why the “red vs green” conversation still exists with the Pro Stock class. Not a single thing on any of them is red, green, blue or orange besides the paint. Love the class though.

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 17, 2024 03:09PM
Well guess they had there time

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 17, 2024 03:21PM
One bad hot rod
Well guess they had there time

Like flipping a switch

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 17, 2024 03:44PM
Must need a rebuild

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 16, 2024 11:59PM
I think you’d be surprised at what kind of horsepower those red ones actually bring to the table, chaos has made strides in the “red” prostock world and Billet has been what I would call a top 5 tractor for years now.

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 17, 2024 04:32PM
Pretty cool to see the red motors take the top 3 in prostock Saturday night…… oh wait it was all green again.
My fault, Maybe another time red guys lol. Spinning

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 18, 2024 12:45AM
lol there’s always that one guy, don’t forget about the large part of you green parade that didn’t even make the finals, there were some heavy hitters in there that should have too I thought maybe even the million dollar boat anchor would have had a shot!

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 18, 2024 01:36AM
You not see what happens to river rats hitch?? And the million dollar tractor blew its turbo….

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 18, 2024 01:45AM
Bootlegger did not blow a turbo. It was “valve train” related. I heard Ross told several people he wasn’t surprised, they trashed the valve train on it twice in the dyno. Guess you take to the farm show and trash it again anyway when someone else is footing the bill…what a way to help your customers

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 18, 2024 02:28AM
Must be sabotaging them green ones

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 18, 2024 05:21AM
Since when is the NFMS Pull a test and tune for new pro stocks that haven't seen the track?

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 18, 2024 06:34AM
Team zero
You not see what happens to river rats hitch?? And the million dollar tractor blew its turbo….

The river rat had a hitch problem? Looked like an engine problem!

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 18, 2024 06:49AM
River rat and the black Case both had hitch problems bent the adjusting bolts down

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 19, 2024 12:01AM
Better schedule a eye exam.

CP

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 19, 2024 12:17AM
cpr
Better schedule a eye exam.

CP

Man you’d think with that low of a hitch the rat would of still been able to spin out. Wat a world
: —)))

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 18, 2024 02:15AM
Pro stock
Pretty cool to see the red motors take the top 3 in prostock Saturday night…… oh wait it was all green again.
My fault, Maybe another time red guys lol. Spinning
You green people only crow about one class it seems. Where are you in the super class, oh wait you don’t even have one to hope for on that class. The green hoods have red engines in them. Just like the announcers, they didn’t say one thing about color when IH won the 4.1 and super farm finals and never bring it up in the super stock class ever!

Re: Red Motors Sweep Pro Stock Friday Night at NFMS February 18, 2024 02:29AM
Hell whoopie pie got lucky anyway on that pass lol had him a crème team before his pass

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,639, Posts: 229,705, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520