Please Help Me in Raising Funds for the MDA Bouncing December 15, 2010 06:09AM
This is a time of year when we should all be thankful for what we have and reach out to help those that struggle. Every year at this time, I do what I can to help the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) raise money to send kids to camp.

My goal this year is to raise $3,200.

With these funds, we can send 4 children to camp. It costs $800 for one week of camp for a child. Camp is at Kon-O-Kwee in Wexford, PA and happens every year in August. It is free of charge to the families of these special kids and includes a week of swimming, dancing, rock climbing, talent shows, fishing, scavenger hunts and more. Whats great is all of these activities are modified for children in wheelchairs.

I will be making a donation myself, but I cannot donate the $3,200 I need. Please donate if you can, even $1.00 helps! If you cannot donate, please tell others about this cause, pass around the website and spread the word as you see fit.

Donating is easy, just click and donate on this website which is secure. If you would like, you can also send me a check and I will see to it that it gets to the MDA.

Thanks for making a difference!
I hope you and yours have an amazing Holiday and a Happy New Year!

**Although I have Excel Sportswear full support on this endevour, this is not sponsored by them, nor do they recieve any of the funds. 100% of this money goes to the MDA.

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,628, Posts: 229,690, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520