DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 04, 2011 12:30AM
WE NEED A HOT HOT JD 11000 PRO FARM FOR THE KEYSTONE PULL. IT'S TIME TO TOSS THE RED AND BLUE FOR GREEN!!!

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 04, 2011 02:35AM
Remember the first Keystone national winner was a JD so its been a different color every year

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 04, 2011 05:07AM
TRUE BUT THE INTERSTATE GROUP NEEDS MORE GREEN. THE TRACTORS HAVE COME A LONG WAY IN PERFORMANCE SINCE THE FIRST YEAR.

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 04, 2011 08:59AM
better go find the guy from summerset or sommerset ohio with the rough looking 4430 seen it run a couple of times know one was close to him one time may have been holmes co fair ?

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 04, 2011 09:58AM
Which one? theres about 30 tractors that run in their "farm stock" 3000 rpm classes and probably 25 are 4430's. Look for their website, it can be found by searching for glenford ohio lions club tractor pulls.

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 04, 2011 10:41AM
has to be al mahans 4430 ryan wilsons & steven hites 4430"s look to good plus mahan wins all pulls there are a bunch of 4430 that pull 3000 rpm at glenford great place to watch a pull i tryed the web cite with no luck this class i know doesnt run till late 10:00 pm ? if you havent been there your missing out its in glenford oh

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 04, 2011 11:22AM
it was broubly al mahan he did win millersbugh oh with 3000rpm tractor vs open rpm i know when i leave the house i will be a bridesmaid not the bride thats him he would represent jd well.

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 04, 2011 11:52AM
Is this the tractor from Holmes County you were talking about?

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 05, 2011 12:22AM
i am in charge of the pull at (millersburg ohio) holmes county fair, yes it was al mahan one goog running 4430, pull for 2011 will be wed. aug.10 @ 6.00pm at the fair

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 05, 2011 02:32AM
awsome johnny who took second...i thought that was a good running 4430..what was the distance between 1st and second..

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 05, 2011 04:01AM
I have seen a rough looking 4040 run a few times last year and when his cluch or trans didn't brake he ran pretty well I think they run the 3000rpm down in WV club around waterford oh

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 05, 2011 07:07AM
That tractor is named Salvage. O/O by Shawn Work and Joe Pinkerton

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 05, 2011 09:07AM
Is Glinford going to let tractors with cages and look like hot farm tractors pull in the check class just as long as they have un cut tires and remain under 3000 rpms

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 05, 2011 07:57AM
theres a guy about 2 hours from me from ohio that had a 4430 guys name was mike page i heard he kicked some ass out there in ohio!!!!!!!!

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 06, 2011 03:34AM
if that 4430 had a 466 it would be more fair

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 06, 2011 06:47AM
Amen to that!

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 06, 2011 06:59AM
my 4430 has a 466 and was only getting 3196 for rpms in an open rpm class at millersburg and finished 2nd to al mahan i think i was only 7 feet behind him...anyone looking to pull pro farm in eastern ohio or western pa next year give me a call..i can send rules to you...maybe some of you that are commenting on this thread maybe interested or know someone who will be 440-759-3433...thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2011 07:20AM by michael page.

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 06, 2011 07:21AM
Al Mahan and Shawn Work's 4040 (Salvage) are in the rules and both tractors run pretty well. Why is everyone so down on them. They are both nice guys and just want to have alittle fun. What I am saying come pull and get the place that your tractor gets or build one like there's I am pretty sure they both use 466 or 8.1 blocks just like must of us do.

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 06, 2011 10:12AM
Glenford 3000rpm class has good tractors but rules have a lot to be desired. For one they don't even police rules that are fairly open to bout anything. "stock appearing, no side shields, rock shaft housing, no cut tires and 3000 rpm. What I have observed is that rpm is all that is checked. Which is fine but they fail to check the sensor and wires from it cause I know some of tractors run resistors in the line. Not to mention when has a 4430 or 1066 come stock with a 3x3

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 06, 2011 11:02AM
at glenford why not run p/pumps@ 3000 the way it sounds be cheaper and less exp. pump

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 06, 2011 02:07PM
think the farm class at glenford is pretty well matched if ya cant take it stop your whinnin and shut up ther are times i dont think the hot farm class aint right either but pull and have fun get what i get and like it remember its all in fun

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 06, 2011 12:02PM
I am at work so I have plenty of time to read these things online and it gives me a big smile but we run with Al Mahans and those guys and once you get to know those guys and talk to them they pretty cool to hang out with just go over to there trailer next pull and have a beer with them and you will find out alot more then hear say. because I know Salvage only has a 3lm turbo. If you arn't there to have fun and just be pissed like a little kid because some one has something you don't stay home. F*&^Kem if they can't take a Joke

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 06, 2011 12:28PM
Glenford has become the 3000 RPM grand nationals. P-Pumps have been ran and the stock class and nobody has said a thing. The one basic rule is that you have to hava an RPM sensor kit that reads off your dampner pulley. It plugs into the sled and they see your max RPM going down the track. If you go over, your out. Nobody that pulls there has complained, they just step up to the challenge. Thats what makes it fun, and thats what everyone wants to see.

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 06, 2011 12:32PM
You cant run cut tires and it has to "appear" stock, forgot that in my last post.

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 06, 2011 02:45PM
why not forget all the chit chat and come pull pro farm..because the thinking is farm stock...and we all know even at 3000 rpm we are not farm stock..step up get the saftey equipment that is going to be required at every pull cause of insurance purposes soon...its going to happen every where safety is 1 ...if you think your good .....soon "farm stock" will meam what it means ...5 to 10 mph rules...so step up and run with the real pullers...quit talkin $%^%#%^

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2011 02:50PM by michael page.

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 06, 2011 03:20PM
i quit pulling in 1991 because of the crying started back in 2010 went to glenford great pull good people great pulling tractors first time out i could not pass tech one of the pullers in my class with a 6030 snyder ? helped me get it fixed sensor you just dont find that anywhere it is good time any of those guys will treat you good farm stock hot farm all are good guys come pull with them

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 09, 2011 08:15AM
Mike page runs a pro farm tractor in the farm stock class he should *&$#@% beat the rest !

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 09, 2011 08:50AM
4440 pro farm...i was not a pro stock tractor last year...my 4430 was farm stock along with about 12 or so other tractors..the area in which we pull in eastern ohio are changing the rules to split the farm stock class...one class we be pro farm which i am going to make the changes to my tractor to adapt to the new pro farm rules we have established and the other will be farm stock running between 5 and 10mph..last year i beat tractors that had the same setups as my tractor..and i didnt win all the time, but was definately up front often...

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 09, 2011 09:27AM
Michael:

Where are u located at in Eastern Ohio? Can u give us more information on the rules you're going to make up for farm stock?

Thanks

Re: DON SLAMA WE NEED A HOT HOT JD PRO FARM February 09, 2011 09:52AM
4010 puller you can call me and i'll send you the rules..my number is 440-759-3433..from my understanding the rules that we have come up with are going to be used at bunker hill, mile branch east rochester mechicstown columbiana and portage county fairs and i think the mantua ox roast...

What about all the other Deere guys February 06, 2011 02:48PM
Im not putting Slamas down but there is other guys ou there that can make Deeres run!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: What about all the other Deere guys February 06, 2011 04:38PM
i want to invite all the glenford 3000 rpm tractors to millersburg wed. aug 10 2011 6:00pm for our fair pull you guys put on a good show, i use to pull at glenford every pull every year till i quit running the n.a. class, great place to pull, great people ps could some one hook me up with the rpm box you run on your sled,because you will need a sensor on your dampner pulley this year so we can check rpm,s thanks brad giauque hope to have a big 3000 rpm class see you at the fair, watch the july ,aug. farm & dairy for purse and details

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,649, Posts: 229,718, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,068, Posts: 225,907.

Our newest member JD_8520