Ntpa pre-commit April 08, 2022 07:06AM
When will we start to see pre-commit lists ?? thanks

Re: Ntpa pre-commit April 11, 2022 07:28AM
Within the next week or two. Just waiting on some pullers to send info in. It needs to come before the first pull in Atwood, Tn.

Re: Ntpa pre-commit April 19, 2022 01:13AM
Wyatt Schulte
Within the next week or two. Just waiting on some pullers to send info in. It needs to come before the first pull in Atwood, Tn.

Neither PPL nor NTPA have their lists out, though both groups have their first events in 6 weeks.

I never understood the "we have to have a complete list before we publish" mindset. Every year NTPA publishes the list and if one checks their website every couple weeks afterward, a puller or two get added and a few also pull out of the program.

So, even when the list is published, it will have a few changes but it would be a nice fan service if they could publish the list as it is. If some people haven't yet turned in their contracts, then add their names once the contract is in.

As a comparison, doesn't PPL have a firm date that Champions Tour commits have to be in or out?

Re: Ntpa pre-commit April 19, 2022 03:26AM
Interesting to note that Adam Koester and his three mini's plan to pull most of the PPL series (looks like everything but Norwalk) and plans to run GN circuit with NTPA. A surprising move honestly.

They've been at a couple PPL pulls in the past but their schedule for this coming year is about 85% PPL. I'd keep an eye on that going forward

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2022 03:26AM by BrandonA.

Re: Ntpa pre-commit April 19, 2022 05:16AM
PPL has released the first part of the pre-commits.

[www.propulling.com]

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Ntpa pre-commit April 19, 2022 05:58AM
Well, that answers the question I had about what Bill was going to do with the tractor he won in the raffle!! Glad to see they are going to run it!

Re: Ntpa pre-commit April 19, 2022 01:20PM
Stacy
Well, that answers the question I had about what Bill was going to do with the tractor he won in the raffle!! Glad to see they are going to run it!

Expect good things out of Weldon with Shannon back...

Shannon lieshner April 20, 2022 01:18AM
I thought I heard that Shannon went to work for simons after Boydes shut their program down?? I do see he is listed as a driver, along with his brother Jed on the new entry. With Abbey running the mini, it’s looking to be a huge season for the leishner family!!

Re: Shannon lieshner April 20, 2022 02:58AM
Unless he starts working on diesels there might not be much for him to do at Simons, their diesel fleet just keeps growing

Re: Shannon lieshner April 20, 2022 04:47AM
I would agree with you MG, heard they expanded into the Diesel Super class this past week with a purchase.

Re: Shannon lieshner April 20, 2022 06:23AM
Yup I’ve been told the same, that should be interesting

Re: Shannon lieshner April 20, 2022 07:23AM
Peter T.
I would agree with you MG, heard they expanded into the Diesel Super class this past week with a purchase.

Okay now that is big news! That's the type of news I come to this site for

Re: Shannon lieshner April 20, 2022 11:43AM
It’s from MN and hasn’t pulled in a couple years

Re: Shannon lieshner April 20, 2022 12:20PM
MG1206
It’s from MN and hasn’t pulled in a couple years

Hmm. Just a shot in the dark, but maybe Simons will have some "sleepless nights" wrenching on it.

Re: Shannon lieshner April 20, 2022 12:24PM
I’d say it’s the stray horse don’t think sleepless night is a component and Henderson is busy with a new business last I heard it was sitting in the shop

Re: Shannon lieshner April 20, 2022 12:31PM
Sleepless Nights is back out and ran the Region 3 Heavy Super class last year.

Brent Yaron

Re: Shannon lieshner April 20, 2022 12:34PM
What about the aments ride could it be that mx270 they have?

Re: Shannon lieshner April 20, 2022 12:57PM
I can confirm it's not Ament's tractor. They are working on getting it back out.

Brent Yaron

Re: Shannon lieshner April 20, 2022 12:33PM
Sleepless nights is a component, but I saw it pull in sept. I would have to say it is Stray Horse Gone Wild as well, it hasn’t moved in a few years and it’s probably about time it does.

Re: Shannon lieshner April 20, 2022 05:18PM
Could It be a super stock diesel pickup? I know “Boost” was or is for sale.

Re: Shannon lieshner April 21, 2022 02:06AM
I thought Aments were building a pro stock? It’s not sleepless nights, Guy is still pulling that. He’s too far north where this one came from

Re: Shannon lieshner April 21, 2022 03:18AM
Brent,spill the beans........

Re: Shannon lieshner April 21, 2022 04:19AM
I was told not to say because it wasn’t public knowledge yet so I won’t .
Is anyone at liberty to say who bought Nasty Stuff, I have a good idea but hasn’t been confirmed

SIMONS DIESEL April 20, 2022 08:19AM
Whos diesel did they purchase?? they plan on runnin it ppl like ross's do in the open class??? or ntpa diesel supers????

Re: SIMONS DIESEL April 21, 2022 03:05AM
There's at least 4 DSS that don't run anymore that are housed in Mn that I can think of off the top of my head. But the Stray Horse would be my guess. Very nice tractor just to sit around and collect dust.

Re: SIMONS DIESEL April 21, 2022 03:12AM
What are the others? I can only think of one other one.

Brent Yaron

Re: SIMONS DIESEL April 21, 2022 03:23AM
Correct me if I'm wrong with any of these, these are just a couple off the top of my head that used to pull around MN. One of them comes out randomly and the other ones it's been a few years, maybe sold or parted not sure

Nick Dahl- Red Terror
Randy Becker- Under dog
Bruce Barfnecht- Just One More
David Henderson- Stray Horse Gone Wild

Re: SIMONS DIESEL April 21, 2022 04:04AM
What happen Simons light super they bought

Re: SIMONS DIESEL April 21, 2022 04:07AM
Nick Dahl and Dave Henderson were the two I was thinking of. Bruce Barfnecht pulled a few times last year with the Outlaws and also was at Tomah. Randy Becker hasn't pulled since 2017 if I'm not mistaken. Not sure what he's been up to. Also, Simon's Light Super is still at Blackbourn's last I heard.

Brent Yaron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2022 04:07AM by Brent Yaron.

Re: SIMONS DIESEL April 21, 2022 04:21AM
So they will be running 3 Pros, a DSS, and a LSS? Awesome stable. Missing anything?

Re: SIMONS DIESEL April 21, 2022 04:42AM
2 or 3 Mini Rods and would assume some two wheelers.

Brent Yaron

Re: SIMONS DIESEL April 21, 2022 05:19AM
They have 3 mini's on the precommit list. 2 of which are shown being driven by Jordan Nelson.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: SIMONS DIESEL April 21, 2022 11:39AM
Just thinking about it and one of my “if I ever win the power ball” dreams is to be the first ever to win a championship in every class. The way the Simon’s are going I won’t even have that to look forward to lol.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: SIMONS DIESEL April 23, 2022 12:55PM
Is it from Minnesota or Maryland? Allegedly the White Fawn SS was sold to someone in Iowa just a few weeks ago, but no one said who bought it or what they were doing with it.

Re: SIMONS DIESEL April 23, 2022 02:49PM
White fawn went to a different stable In iowa

Re: SIMONS DIESEL April 24, 2022 01:57AM
For The Love Of Pulling
Just thinking about it and one of my “if I ever win the power ball” dreams is to be the first ever to win a championship in every class. The way the Simon’s are going I won’t even have that to look forward to lol.

How many national Championships have the simon family won after all these years?

Confused

Re: SIMONS DIESEL April 24, 2022 04:53AM
Collectively 9.

CP

Re: SIMONS DIESEL April 24, 2022 09:30AM
Family total is 11

Roger- 7

Brandon- 4

Dan Mayer

www.pulling-reference.com
Dedicated to Preserving the History of Tractor & Truck Pulling

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009